The Scandal [Part 1]

Enchanted Tales [will be deleted shortly :)]
 
 
PART 1
 

THE SCANDAL
Luhan kept walking around EXO's dorm. Entering the kitchen, the member's room, everywhere around. He just couldnt keep quiet. He looked out the window and and sighed loudly. "Its such a beautiful night and here I am stuck in this boring dorm with boring people-" He grumbled. Kris threw the pillow he had in his arm at Luhan's head. "Yah! What did you call me?-" Luhan rolled his eyes. "B-o-r-i-n-g" He spelled it out. Kris stood up and was ready to attack the deer but Suho quickly interfered. "Dont fight- If you're so bored why dont we watch a movie instead-" He suggested. "I dont want to, I want to go outside- Go to Hangang River and what not, Maybe even go to Namsan! I heard there's gonna be a firework show there-" Luhan said crossing his arm. "Namsan?! Fireworks! I want to go to Namsan too! I want to see the show too!" Tao said standing up. Suho glared at the panda looking male and furrowed his eyebrows. "You cant go! No one can!" While suho was busy lecturing Tao, Luhan went to get his coat and wore his sneakers.

"I'll be back soon- Dont worry!" He said rushing out. "Manager-nim will kill us if we go anywhere at this time- Besides, we have dance practice in an hour-" Suho turned to look at Luhan who was already gone. "That @#$!*#@!" He cursed. "Wow- You sure can curse Hyung-" Sehun joked as he slung his arm around Suho's shoulder. "Dont worry hyung, He'll be fine- Now, Lets continue to play video games Baekhyun!" Kai said holding the joystick. "Im not playing anymore with you! Your terrible at video games!" Baekhyun said sticking his tounge out. "Well then, Play with me instead!" Xiumin said. Baekhyun furrowed his brows. "Your much worse! You cheat!","I dont!","Yes,you do! Cheater!", "Why you!" Xiumin started chasing Baekhyun around the dorm creating chaos while Luhan was already out of the building. He wore his hoodie and started walking."Woah- Its cold," He said clutching on his coat.

Somewhere at CUBE. "Im so tired-" Hyuna whined plopping herself on the floor. "Im tired too- Cant we rest for a while, We've been dancing for 3 straight hours now-" Jihyun whined aswell. "Here's some water-" Sohyun said handing them each a bottle of water. "That taste good-" Gayoon said after drinking the water. Hyuna looked at the clock (7PM) and stood up before walking to grab her jacket. "Yah- Where are you going?" Jiyoon asked. "Im going to Namsan, I heard that there's gonna be a firework show there, You're happy to join me if you want- The show starts in 45 minutes-" Hyuna replied. "Naa, You go ahead..I want to rest" Gayoon said. The other's nodded their head in agreement. "Then, I'll see you later, I'll be back before 10pm" Hyuna said walking out of CUBE dance studio. She also wore her hoodie,mask and fixed her bangs. She doesnt want people ecspeacily photographer's to recognise her. She walked along the road and got into a taxi. "Where are you going miss?" the taxi driver asked. "Namsan Tower please-" Hyuna replied happily. "Aahh, Are you going to see the fireworks?" the driver asked and Hyuna nods her head. "Yes- I heard that it's going to be great" She said smiling.

Luhan was on the highest floor on Namsan Tower. It was the cafe. He managed to get a table that has the beautiful view of Seoul although there were many other people. He was quick to sit down. He could definitley see the fireworks from where he was sitting. It was great. "Just 20 minutes more-" He said looking at his watch. He took a sip of his coffee that he had ordered earlier. He was looking outside the window when his attention diverted to a very familiar figure who had just came out of the elevator. He's gaze never left her. It seems she was looking for somewhere to sit but all the table was taken. The only empty seat left was the one infront of him. Before he knew it, the figure was now stnding next to him. "Can I sit here? Please?" He heard her ask and without thinking much, He nodded his head. "Where has he heard that voice before. And her eyes seems familiar-" He blushed when the figure was looking straight into his eyes. "Arent you Luhan? from EXO?" Luhan was startled to hear his name. "A-ani!" He quickly denied looking down on. He heard her giggle. "Dont you recognise me?" Hyna sid taking of the mask she was wearing. Luhan gulped. H-hyuna! His crush is sitting infront of him. All this time, He could only glance and look at her from a distance but now- God must love him.

"Are you alright? Your turning red-" Hyuna said leaning closer to his face. "Do you have a fever or something?" She asked. Luhan shook his head and calmed down. "No, Im fine-" He lied. "Oh,okay then, You must be here to watch the fireworks right?" She asked. "Yes,you too?" He guessed and Hyuna smiled. "Damn that smile- Stop staring Lu, She might think you're crazy!" Luhan's subconcious said. "Do you want anything to drink? Latte maybe? My treat-" Luhan shyly asked. "Okay then, I never turn down an offer like that, Americano please-" she said smiling, little that she know,melted Luhan's heart.


 
 
AUTHOR'S NOTES
So,Hi there, decided to make Luhan next. I came up with this plot after reading many dating rumours of KPOP. Some are real and I decided to make this fic. Stay tuned. COMMENTS :) And to HyunaBiased. Thank you for the comments you wrote. Gave me energy to write and it was fun reading it! See you guys on the next update. My Exam's are coming up, So id like to apologies in advance if the update is late. Sorry for grammar errors and mispellings. Im just too lazy too edit it now- T.T, Annyeonghigasaeyo~ XD