Where's My Laptop?

When SNSD Goes Online

"Where's my laptop?" Taeyeon groggily said after slumping on the couch.

It was 8:00 o'clock in the morning and the girls are all over the dorm. 7 of them were in the living room so that means 2 other members were either wandering around or still dozing off.

Yawning, Taeyeon asked again, "Have you guys seen my laptop?"

"Correction, that's Fany's laptop." Yuri added quickly. It's a miracle that they are decent and calm this morning, what an achievement. We all know SNSD is NOT normal.

"Lol that's not even yours hahahahaha! Looks like leader can't have a laptop huh" Hyoyeon was the one to lit the flame this time. The members made a pfft-sound but Taeyeon just pouted. What's wrong with her?

"What Fany have is also mine. I don't have time to play with you chodings..." Tae lastly said before standing up and heading to the kitchen. Hyo squint her eyes and asked, "What the is wrong with Taeng?"

"Yeah, must be missing her laptop. You know, she's an online addict. Can't live without internet," Yuri states and nodded to herself. "cheer her up buddies."

"Aww, poor thing~" Everyone in the room cringed at Sunny's sudden aegyo outburst. "Stop using aegyo Lee Soonkyu! It's uhh, disgusting!"

"Shut your mouths everyone Taeng is making breakfast! SHE'S MAKING OUR FREAKIN' FOOD AND DON'T YOU DARE BOTHER HER! I'M TOO HUNGRY I CAN DEVOUR YOU!!" Sooyoung glares at her friends who just had their confused but silent look on their faces. She grinned smugly, "That's right kids, keep quiet. Food is a sacred thing. Remember that!"

Yoona snickers, "I understand that food is sacred but--" 

"WHAT?! You actually believe her?!" Yuri looked at her dongsaeng. "Unbelievable."

Hyo cooed while shaking her head, "Oh my god, you crazy little things.."

"Called love. Hehe."

"Sunny that's not funny,"

"Peace out! kekeke"

"As I was saying, food is sacred so--"

"DROP IT OFF IT'S JUST BREAKFAST DAMMIT" Yuri snapped and shouted and the other members began shouting as well.

 

Soon, Yoona was strangling Yuri, Sooyoung was helping Yoona, Hyoyeon is the referee, Sunny is cheering for who-knows-who and Seohyun tries to stop her unnies from creating a wrestling ruckus inside their dorm.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY IT'S ONLY BREAKFAST?! DON'T YOU KNOW YOU'RE GONNA HAVE UGLY BELLY FATS IF YOU SKIP BREAKFAST? IT'S BAD FOR YOUR TUMMY, YOUR SKIN AND YOUR HEALTH! DO YOU WANT ULCER HUH? BREAKFAST IS THE MOST IMPORTANT MEAL OF THE DAY DUMMY!" Sooyoung was yelling like mad, and Sunny was cheering for her. Hyoyeon held an amused grin while Seohyun was worried as hell.

Yuri glared, "YOU JUST WANT FOOD, YOU SKINNY GLUTTON! STOP WITH THE EXCUSES BISH. AND ME? HAVING BELLY FATS? HAH. THE FITTEST AND IEST KWON YURI WILL NEVER HAVE BELLY FATS! I'M SO HOT EVEN GIRLS WANT MY--"

"HEP HEP! STOP RIGHT THERE BLACK PEARL!" Hyoyeon stopped the fight about nonsense things. Referee was doing her job. "What you're going to say is Rated M, and we have an innocent bystander here. Say 'toot' in replacement of your incoherent words. OKAY BACK TO THE FIGHT! ACTION!"

"I'm the bystander?" Seohyun asked, pointing to herself. Sunny nodded at their maknae, "You're too innocent."

"WAIT WHAT THE HELL IS RATED M?" Yuri shot her question to Hyoyeon who gave her a disapproving look. "Hey you shikshins get off me first! Urghhh!"

"GUYS LISTEN. DAMN WHY DIDN'T YOU  KNOW RATED M? DON'T TELL ME YOU HAVEN'T READ ANY ?! OH GOD POOR KIDS LISTEN HERE, CAPTAIN HYO WILL EXPLAIN." All of them except Sunny and Seohyun had their eyebrows raised, waiting for Captain Kim Choding's explanation.

"Okay children, the letter M in Rated M means mature. So that means, Yoona you know what you need to do." Hyo started and Yoona just nodded as an answer. She got off Sooyoung and went to the maknae, pulling her into a tight grip and covering her ears because they'll have mature contents on their talk. "Continue, Captain Hyo! I got this covered!"

Hyoyeon nodded and saluted to Yoona, "Good job, Private Im."

Yoona grinned widely and saluted back. "Always at your service, Captain Hyoyeon."

The other members just rolled their eyes at the two. Always acting as officers. 

My silly unnies. Seohyun thought and smiled sincerely. But I still can't hear them..Aww.

"Right, back to business. Have you guys read a story? Or watched a rated movie?" Hyo asked to the curious faces in front of her.

"Me, me!" Yuri answered happily, "I've read one before! It's entitled "We All Have Needs" by dukong_09. Read it buddies, Taeyeon also reads that story. I saw it on her laptop that's why I got interested."

Hyoyeon had her eyes wide and exclaimed, "What, really?! No wonder she's such a byun. But that's wonderful! That is what I'm saying girls. Being mature! Like Taeyeon!"

"Mature? What's mature in Taeyeon-unnie? She's like a kid" Yoona asked to Hyoyeon. Hyo put her hands on her chin and thought hard.

"Ssh, she might hear you, Our breakfast is important. I said don't bother her remember." Sooyoung, of course, said this. 

"Oh right! Food is sacred. Mianhe unnie~" Yoona pouted.

"But guys, I think Taeyeon always types something on her laptop.. Hmm.." 

Hyoyeon laughed and answered, "Must be writing hehe."

"Yoongie, can you remove your hands now?" Seohyun asked.

"Oh!" Yoona looked at Hyoyeon, as if asking permission. She said, "Captain Hyo?"

Hyoyeon nodded and said yes as an approval and Yoona let Seohyun go.

"AND AGAIN! BACK TO THE ACTION!"

This time, Yuri was ready to launch herself at Sooyoung, who quicly backed away.

"No, no, no, NO! I can smell food, I'm outta here. Leave me alone for a moment" Sooyoung said and stood up.

"What? Soo, you're no fun."

"I know, food is more fun. Now shut it."

"Soo-unnie! Lemme go with you!" Yoona beamed and went with Sooyoung.

 

After the two shikshins left the living room, Seohyun asked, "Where's Tiffany-unnie and Jessica-unnie?"

"Well, Sica-baby is sleeping. I always know that fact." Yuri simply answered. Earning a playful stare and grin from Sunny and Hyo.

"Looks like someone has a girl crush~" Sunny chirped cheerfully and continued on teasing Yuri. Yuri on the other hand had her palms on her red cheeks, blushing like a high-school girl seeing her first crush. "Yah stop! I'm not crushing on Jessica!"

"Whatever you say~~" Sunny still pushed it and nudged at Hyoyeon. She stood up, "Going to my room, gonna update my SNS."

 

Few minutes later, Taeyeon's voice was heard throughout the whole dorm, "KIDS BREAKFAST IS READY!"

"Yeah we know buddy, Soo and Yoona went there eating." Yuri commented to their kid leader, but Taeyeon just shrugged it off. "I'm gonna wake Sica up. Bye."

"Seriously, I think Yul has a huge crush on Sica. But umm guys... Have you seen my laptop?"

"I think it's with Tiffany-unnie since she's the only one who's not here." Seohyun explained.

Taeyeon smiled and beamed cutely, "Thanks Seo. You're the best!"

"You're welcome unnie. Anytime you need help." Seohyun answered her unnie and went to the dining area to eat.

Now, Taeyeon has a determined look on her face.

Laptooooop. Now I can be online! Keke.

Taeyeon entered Tiffany's room without knocking, and she suddenly shouted.

"YAH! IT'S MY TIME TO BE ONLINE! STOP WATCHING THAT.. THAT.. THAT S-Y STUFFS!"

Hyoyeon smirked, "Looks like someone had her own little Rated M scene while we're talking a while ago."

 

--

Author's Note: Sorry they can't be online this time! I'm kinda uhh, not in my mood today 'cause I just finished re-reading Looking For Angels and I'm sad again. I'm very very sorry! And, Happy Birthday Sica! But let's keep it low, and let's pray for South Korea. Thanks for reading! :)