Finale

Crooked because of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Crooked because of Love...

 

 

Nothing lasts.

Couples break up, marriage turns to a divorce and all of that happened thanks to the love that people believe in.

 

Who says that everyone gets their happily ever after? If they do, then why isn't it happening to me? I used to believe in the love we all share. I thought i could overcome anything with just that. Oh hell, i was wrong.

 

Because of love, i'm broken.

Because of love, i can't see the meaning of living.

 

Each sunrise looks like a sunset to me. I know that in a relationship, everybody has their ups and downs. But me? I'm going from up to way, way down. Due to the sudden down situation, i almost fell. My love was different. It was a stairway to go up but then, you wouldn't know how to get down.

 

As beautiful it is to exist, there are limits. And those limits are the ones which you want to dissapear. Know what is it? Death. Each human being experience its but for once, i wished it never happened.

 

Like roses, they have thorns which hurts us. Now, those thorns are hurting me and piercing at every place available. 

 

" Love doesn't last.

  Same goes for everything.

  There isn't always that 'forever' you hope of.

  Just for tonight, let me crooked."

 

 

 

 

A/N 

 

How was it? Good? Nice?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter