Scream and Shout and Let it All Out

The Rabbit Hole

Sunny is fuming mad right now. I can literally see the steam coming from her ears.
“This has nothing to do with you, and I can’t understand why you would be mad,” Jessica huffs.
“What?! This has everything to do with me! Tiffany is my best friend,” Sunny glares at Jessica.
Jessica grits her teeth, “and Tiffany also happens to be my wife, hmm…I wonder who has the more intimate relationship.”
“Jessica Jung you infuriate me.”
“Oh dear. Well, we’d better get that sorted, shouldn’t we?” Jessica rolls her eyes.

And then Sunny lets go of my hand, which begins to feel again. And then she launches herself at Jessica, screaming. Despite her lazy nature, Jessica is extremely agile and her reflexes are extremely fast. Before Sunny can touch her, Jessica grabs both of her hands and manages to hold her in a position where she can’t kick her.
“YOU MADE HER CRY!!”
“I STILL DON’T UNDERSTAND WHAT THIS HAS TO DO WITH YOU!!”
“JESSIICAAAAAAAA!!!”
“SUNNNNNNYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!”
“SHUT THE UP, BOTH OF YOU!” I scream. They both turn to look at me. “Sunny, I get that you’re trying to help, but you honestly have nothing to do with this, so just go home.”
Sunny stares at me,”I—but she—“
“Please, just leave,” I sigh.
“I—but,” Sunny stammers

And this continues on for about ten minutes until Jessica finally gets fed up and kisses me, making Sunny splutter and blubber like a fish.
“There! Now I have proved our “love”. Go home Sunny, bye! It was nice seeing you!” Jessica says as she pushes Sunny out of the room.
“Jesus Christ,” she mutters when Sunny has left, “how do people turn out like that?”

Hold up.

She kissed me.

But she’s acting as though nothing has happened.

She kissed me.

“You kissed me,” I say.
“Yeah, so what?” she shrugs.
“So what?” I sputter, “you kissed me.”
“..And?” she asks, “I’m pretty sure kissing someone doesn’t have the same romantic connotations now as it did like—what, fifty years ago?”

I can’t believe her.

“You should go, there’s work to be done.”

I can’t believe her.

————————
“What do you do with a person who’s completely insensitive toward you feelings?” I sigh
“What, are you and Mrs Jung having problems?” Yuri asks.
“Well…sort of?” now I regret bringing this up. “I mean…oh never mind.”
“Are you sure you don’t need some sort of, uh, relationship counselling? I thought you guys were still in the honey moon stage?”
“Yeah…”

————————

“FANY FANY TIFFANYYYYYY!” Jessica screams as she bursts through the door.
“YEEEEESSSSS?” I scream back.
“What do you want for dinner?” she asks, scrolling on her phone.
“I don’t know, you choose,” I shrug.
“I ASKED YOU, DON’T BE A .”
“FINE I WANT PIZZA.”
“NO! WE HAD THAT YESTERDAY!”
“YOU ASKED ME TO MAKE A DECISION AND I DID! WHY ARE WE SHOUTING?!”
“I DON’T KNOW. BUT I DON’T WANT PIZZA! ORDER SOMETHING I WANT TO EAT!”
“HOW WOULD I KNOW WHAT YOU’D WANT TO EAT?!”
“WE’RE SUPPOSED TO BE MARRIED!”
“WHAT DO YOU WANT THEN?!”
“I DON’T KNOW. YOU CHOOSE!”
“PIZZA!”
“NO!”
“Okay my throat hurts. You want me to order something you want, but you don’t know what you want. Do you see the flaw in your logic?” I try to reason with her.
She thinks about this for a moment. 

“No.”
“Jesus Christ, you run a companyWhy are you so stupid?”
“Hey! I’m not stupid!” she snaps.
“You’re not really proving that statement true at the moment.”
“…I’m going to order chicken,” she says, dialling a number 

————————

So we now we’re eating chicken. These two days have been extremely eventful and emotional. Our friendship is back to normal, and to be honest, I can't be bothered dwelling on that kiss. It’s too much work. 
“Where do you think we’ll go to next?”
“What?” she asks.
“As in universe. What kind of universe do you think we’ll be taken to next?”
“I don’t know. I really don’t care anymore, as long as I get food and clothing,” she rolls over on the bed and stares at the ceiling.
I close the book I’m reading, “I need to get laid.”
She scoffs, “don’t we all, princess.”
“When was the last time you got laid?”
“..Why do you need to know that?” she looks at me in confusion.
“I’m trying to make a conversation. Also I am .”
“Uh…are you…do you…uh…what?”
“No I don’t want to have with you oh god why would I—eugh!”
“Hey! There is nothing wrong with me!” she sits up.
“Would you have with Krystal?” I raise an eyebrow.
“No! Oh god why would I? She’s my sister oh god.
“That’s what I feel about with you.”
“What, so I’m like a sister to you?”
“Yes..?”
She straightens herself and looks straight into my eyes. Then she begins to move closer and closer, gaze never faltering and I end up leaning back in an attempt to create some space.

That fails when I hit the bed frame.

Jesus Christ I want her so bad right now.

For the second time in our friendship, she kisses me.

And this time I kiss back.

————————

The shirts go first, then the book I was reading gets kicked off the bed by Jessica. The most agonising thing is the struggle to remove our pants and underwear and the fact that Jessica is so goddamn loud. My ears are dying and my body feels like it’s already in heaven. I remember something about hearing going last when we die. Is that what I’m feeling now? 

Oh god this girl is amazing.

 

 

 

_________________________
_________________________

I don't have school tomorrow :D
To clear things up, Tiffany doesn't like Jessica romantically

JUS

YKNOW
SHE WANT THE V