Chapter 1

Miracle Of Love

Myungsoo and his friend are at the market at night singing. A lot people come and to see them sing. After they finish the song, they ask people to help me donate.

Myungsoo: Go head and donate for the school, please. Give a helping hand to construct a school for the children, please. Thank you very much!

Sungkyu: Myungsoo,I say if you take the box around to all the girls, the donation going to be full.

Myungsoo: No, No that's not good.

Sungkyu: You must do it. You're the president of the club. Must go do it for the club.

Myungsoo take the box and go around the market.

Myungsoo: Please donate. Donate for the school, please.

Myungsoo keep walking and Hayoung about to give the money in the box but Myungsoo hold her hand and move her hand away.

Hayoung: Why? This is not fake money.

Myungsoo: I'm aware it's not fake.

Namjoo: Then why aren't you accept the money from Hayoung, Myungsoo?

Myungsoo: Hayoung should know it well why I'm not accepting it.

Hayoung: Hey, what is suppose to mean? I just want to donate to help your club.

Myungsoo: You don't need to keep trying because no matter how much you donate, I will not accept you as a club member. The people who join my club must have best interest of the club not just to be involved in an activity. *Myungsoo start to walk away*

Hayoung: Hey don't you think I'll give up easily, Myungsoo? Arrogant guy!

Namjoo: Hey, you... I think you better join other club instead. The volunteer will not going to accept you easily. Also, other people and his friends don't called him the arrogant guy.

Hayoung: No! No matter what, I must get in the volunteer club. Wait and see!

--------------------------------------

Chorong reach to Korean and went to the find her grandma and grandpa but her money drop into the street and she went to pick her money, then a car come and almost hit her. She got shock.

Woohyun: Do you want to die or what?

Chorong: I'm sorry. I didn't mean it.

Woohyun: If you want to die, go and jump in the water, not in front of the car. You're creating trouble for others.

Chorong: I told you I'm sorry. I very didn't mean it and I'm not the suicide kind of person. I am just picking up my money.

Woohyun: 4 dollar for your own death?

Chorong: I'm almost die for less money than this. You don't know when people have nothing to eat, anything is possible.

Woohyun: You seem like a good person, you shouldn't have done this.

Chorong: Let go of me!

Woohyun: What if I don't? *Chorong bite his hand and about to run but Woohyun hold her hand* Hey! Where are you going? *Chorong get out her hair spread and spread to him and run away*

Chorong run to see a man.

Person: Bomi? Bomi, is that you? huh? The time to meet her is 7am. I drove around here many times before I meet you. Let's go. Taeyeon's is waiting.

Chorong: Wait! What Taeyeon?

Person: Taeyeon called so many times. I lost count. Let's go, hurry. Hurry up and let go!

Chorong saw Woohyun car and she just went in the person car that she don't know

Chorong: GO! GO!

Person: I going to get scoled. Why are you so slow? *he start to drove the car and go. They both reach to the house* Actually, you should know how many people live in here because Taeyeon already interviewed you through the phone.

Chorong: Phone interviewed?

Person: You're so lucky. With just one interviewed, you already get the jobs. Taeyeon must be the only one who accept people to work for her this easily. Go, let go in.

Chorong: Work? What kind of work? *talk to herself and walking with him inside the house and Madame tell to Hyori that she hiring a housekeeper*

Hyori: Housekeeper? You're hiring a housekeeper without asking me once? How could you do this? Am I just a stool?

Taeyeon (Hayoung Mom): Little sis, I see that you always have a full hand in housework, babysitting and look after the ranch so then I thought I should look for someone to look after the house to help you work less.

Hyori: You should be the one to help  lessen this works for me. You're a business women, the owner of the Garden Land, the mother of...

Taeyeon: Stop! Enough. I can't handle it. My work already make me dizzy, I can't help you with any other work.

Hyori: Sis, you write a book once a year, in a year how much times does it take? Also having a housekeeper here doesn't helping lesser the problem. It's is more problem. We don't know this housekeeper came from. We also don't even know where she live.

Taeyeon: Sis, says what you want. Are you going to accept this girl or not?

Hyori: Nope, I won't accept her to work here. She can take her stuff and go now. Hurry! Go! *Chorong start to leave*

Taeyeon: You! Wait a minute. Don't go yet because I hire you to work, You must be my housekeeper.

Hyori: But I don't accept her. You can leave now. *Give the money to chorong and she almost accept but Hayoung mom take the money*

Taeyeon: You cam't accept it because you have to be my housekeeper. Let go, go to work.

Hyori: Wait I won't accept her.

Taeyeon: But I am the owner of the house.

Hyori: But I am the one that take care of the house.

Taeyeon: But I the one that hire her.

Hyori: But I am the one that find the money.

Taeyeon: But because you my little sister, you must listen to me.

Hyori: But-

Chorong: Stop already. Don't agrue. Actually my name is not...

Hyori: Stop. Sis tell me why did you hire a person don't have a place to live to work here?

Taeyeon: It because I sent her here to help my little sister but if you don't want then she will be the one that help my daughter.

Hyori accept her to work in their house.