Chapter 5

Finally Met You (Haitus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The masked boy brushed his hand against Jessica's cheek as he stared deeply into her chocolate eyes. She leaned in, eager to kiss him. Her heart raced as he returned it gently slowly slipping his other hand around her waist. She wrapped her arms around his neck as she forcefully kissed him back. His mouth cracked into a grin surprised by her aggressiveness before he moved closer tilting his head against her neck. Jessica felt his warm breath as she closed her eyes heightening her senses. He nibbled on her ear as she let out a small moan.

"Mmm..." The auburn haired clenched her eyes as she ran her hands through his raven hair.

He gently placed a trail of kisses from her jawline down to her collarbone. Her grip on his hair tightened causing him to wince in pain.

He slowly let her down on the bed as he moved on top of her. His eyes glistened as he took in all of her beauty. Her long auburn hair was scattered freely on the bed as she looked up to meet his gaze. She slowly reached for his mask, but he moved back quickly and sat on the bedside. She slowly sat up noticing a saddened expression on his face. She tried to scoot next to him, but he immediately stood up and headed for the door.

"D-Don't go!" Jessica yelled and the boy stopped in his tracks. "Don't leave me."

He looked at the door and left the room in silence.

- Beep Beep Beep -

Jessica's alarm went off. She pushed the button on the clock and sat up from her bed noticing fresh tears on her face. She wiped them away as she examined her room. 'It was just another dream.' She concluded.

The auburn haired girl looked up at the calendar by her wall; it had been almost a week since her encounter with the mysterious boy. She took the mask, which lay by her bedside table tracing it slowly with her fingers. 'Who could you possibly be?' She questioned the mask.

She stood up and set the mask on the table.

"Yuri?" She knocked before entering her friend's room.

No one was there.

She picked up a note on that was found on the tanned girl's bed

G'morning Sica! Just wanted to say that I left
early to sign up for the trip on Friday, so I'll
see you in class. Oh, and I made some lunch
for you in the fridge, don't forget to take it
with you to school. –Your Tanned Monkey

Jessica smiled and walked towards the dining room. She took a bowl and spoon from the cabinet and grabbed the carton of milk from the fridge. She shook some cereal into the bowl and poured the milk into it. The spoon twirled in her hand mixing the cereal before she took a bite. She looked out towards the window, the sky was light blue, and it looked like it was going to be sunny today.

---------------------------------

Yuri arrived at the school's bulletin board and wrote her name on the forty first spot. She took her phone to check the time. She had gotten to school way too early. Yuri looked around to find an activity to pass the time. Her eyes focused on the barren track. She checked what she wore for the day - a pair of sweats and a t-shirt. 'It can work.'

--------------------------------

Yuri huffed and puffed as she came to a complete stop before sitting down on the bench. Running helped her pass the time quickly. She slowly regained her normal breathing pattern and looked up at the bright blue sky.

"Yuri ssi!" Donghae yelled from across the track. He waved at the girl and jogged to meet up with the raven haired girl. "What's up?" He continued.

'Oh. You again' she thought. "Nothing much."

"Yeah? Me too...I didn't know you liked running."

"...It helps me get my mind off certain things." She replied calmly.

"Oh really. Well then, great minds think alike!" He said with enthusiasm.

"Yeah..." She looked at her water bottle.

"So, what were you thinking about?" He asked.

Yuri blushed and shook her head vigorously before replying. "I-It's nothing that important...just school."

Donghae laughed with amusement. "I can relate."

'Lies.' She thought. He naturally did well in his classes.

"So...what were you thinking about?" Yuri questioned.

His expression changed suddenly as he leaned back on the railing before looking directly at Yuri. "Well, there is this one guy..." the raven haired looked at her water bottle once again. “He was at the dance."

"W-What guy?" She stammered.

"I don't know." He looked hard at the floor. "He danced a bit with Jessica."

"I-Isn't that normal?"

"Yeah...but it was different." He turned his head to the side.

"Different how?"

"Don't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter