o1.

My Barista Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Author's POV)

Ka-wi-ba-wi-bo!

Rap Monster is paper.

J-hope is paper.

V is paper.

Jimin is paper.

Jin is paper.

Suga is paper.

And there's Jungkook...

Who choose stone.

The members cheered in happiness because the maknae lost. The person who'll lost will buy coffees for the members since its winter. Jungkook sighed because he lost again.

"Awwwww~ Poor maknae~ You lose again~" V teased and they laughed.

"C'mon. Buy us a coffee." Rap Monster said and Jungkook grabbed his jacket he went to the new opened coffee shop at the town. It gained a lot of costumers because of their Caramel Macchiato. They said its very delicious and it's addicting. He arrived at the famous coffee shop when someone bumped on him.

"Mianhe~" a small girl with bangs apologized on him. Jungkook froze on his spot and just looking at the girl. He got mezmerized by her beauty.

She's simple but attractive.

She's cute.

She's the most beautiful girl i've seen in my entire life.

He's just staring at her and the girl blinked her eyes. She coughed awkwardly and said "Sorry sir but i need to go now. My work is waiting for me." she said politely and bowed. Jungkook back to his self when the girl already left. He went inside to find the girl but she's nowhere to be found. He sighed, feeling disappointed so he went to the cashier to order.

"7 americano please. Take out."

"Sir, wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter