1/1

Of little Sehunnie and nanny

Kris sighed for the nth time already. He can’t even think straight anymore. This whole thing is tiring himself, mentally and physically. If Sehun wasn’t his child, he might blow up already but then again, the kid know nothing. Well, at least he thinks the kid know nothing. A 4 years old kid won’t be as wicked as he sometimes assumed right?

“Baba, are you mad at me?” Kris turned his body to the kid who’s looking at him so cutely beside him.

“No, baby. Baba will never be mad at you. Baba is just tired” He smiled.

“Im sorry if I made your friend go away again. I didn’t know she doesn’t like being called aunty, but she does look like one” That little child spoke innocently but somehow Kris detect a hint of mischiefness

“Nah, don’t be sorry, you just didn’t know” Kris ruffled his baby’s hair and proceed to held him up and go to the counter to pay for another date that fail for god-knows how many time already.

You see, Kris is a single father who tried really hard to provide everything that he can for his lovely baby Sehun. Little Sehunnie is his whole life since the death of his wife when delivering that little angel. He was content for just having his own world, consisting of him and Sehun only. But life wasn’t as easy. He started to get busy since his company started to become more successful and he is working hard to ensure that baby Sehunnie can get all the thing he want that. He doesn’t want his baby to ever feel sad and hurt, not after he was left without a mom.

He started to hire a nanny to take care of his child, even though he wish he didn’t. Sehun become a difficult child since then. He always came home to a messy house and Sehun crying like he was being stabbed by dagger and his nanny’s tight little bun hair is now just a tangled mess due to frustration. And it become a cycle of endless nanny come and goes to his house that he finally had to take a week of holiday to take care of Sehun himself.

He tried to tell Sehun about how he really need him to not chase away the nanny because “Baba is working hard for you, no I’m not ignoring you baby, and yes we can still play sometimes but Baba has to make money to buy you toys so you won’t get bored and baby you understands Baba right, so please don’t do that again ok?” that end up with Sehun finally putting down his fight and said he will try to be a good boy because he don’t want his Baba to be sad.


 

“Say, don’t you find a new wife?” Luhan’s question makes Kris choked on the sandwich he was eating.

“W-what? Why the sudden question?”

“Its not sudden. It’s been what, 5 years since you wife died and trust me finding a new one is the right move now”

“Fyi, it’s only been 4 years and no I’m not finding a new one God forbid Sehun gonna throw a fit again. I don’t want to relish that horror time again. What makes you think Sehun gonna accept me getting married when he doesn’t even want a nanny to be in the house?”

“But think for yourself for once, Kris. You need someone to take care not just only you, but Sehun too. It’s a win-win situation anyway, there will always someone who are willing to take care of Sehun all the time and you get a beautiful wife to take care of you too. God forbid how many times you feed Sehun with instant noodles, that kid need nutrition to grow up tall like you. I don’t believe on your cooking skills”

Kris doesn’t know if he should think of Luhan’s suggestion or should he feel offended that Luhan just indirectly mocking his cooking skills.

“I don’t think I’m ready Luhan”

“Pretty please? I promise you won’t lose anything

Kris sighed. When Luhan is determined, nothing can change it so he just nodded to stop Luhan from continuously disturbing him.

He hope his flirting skills are still intact or he might not be able to get a new wife.


 

Thus, start the adventure of Kris going on countless dates despite being busy for the company and attending to his baby’s needs. It was a whirlwind roller coaster ride, in which each dates will somehow end up with him being left in the restaurant. With Sehun munching on his food like nothing happened. And that was what you seen at the beginning of this story.

Kris decided to bring Sehun for a walk since he already took a day off for his date, and since it’s already over, he might as well spend some time with his child. The kid is seriously a boisterous one, completely opposite when he was at the restaurant where he just scoff and had like a permanent frown whenever Kris talked to the lady of his date today. Kris chuckled thinking how his baby is so much like him, a dorky one but always look so cold when in front of people. He’s glad Sehun didn’t take on his mom’s feature because he think he can’t bear to look at a child who resembles his love.

“Baba, let go to the park, I want to play the monkey bars”

Kris let Sehun to lead him to the park, full of voices of kids playing around. He was going to accompany his baby to ensure nothing happened but decided against it when he saw Sehun already comfortable playing with one of the kid at the playground, with wide smile on his face. Kris was dumbfounded because it always takes time for Sehun to warm up to people but here he is, smiling so brightly to a stranger kid that looks a bit like a panda in Kris’ opinion. Ah, maybe Sehun just didn’t like adult much.

“I see that your kid is having fun with Tao”

Kris was shocked to hear a voice beside him and he turned around to face a slightly short guy smiling cheerfully to him. In his shocked state he took the time to analyze the man (or boy?) beside him. High cheekbones, beautiful brown eyes and a feline smile. He felt like he was gaping while staring he’s not so sure until the guy start waving in front of his face.

“Sir, it’s rude to stare at someone when he talks to you. Even if he is so handsome” He said it with a pout

“Ah, I’m sorry, you just took me surprised” Kris tried to cover his action.

“It’s okay sir. I’m just surprised that Tao could get along with your kid so fast. He rarely like that and I’m glad your kid makes him smile today.” That laugh. Kris could hear that laugh all day.

“By the way, I’m Kim Jongdae, nice to meet you sir” He offered his and and Kris shook it and try not to fanboy because omg- that is one soft hand you got there Kim Jongdae.

“My name is Wu Yifan, but you can call me Kris”

“Kris? Are you somehow a foreigner sir? Your accent sounds weird and you are just so weirdly tall”

“Yeah I’m Chinese and please don’t call me sir, I feel so old and no my accent is not weird and no you are the one who look short ” Chen chuckled

“Well, you are old seeing how you got kid already and no I’m not short, I’m fun sized.” Jongdae said with his kittenish smile that make Kris cannot get angry no matter how Chen is basically saying he is old after all.

“You are one to say, isn’t Tao your child?”

“That where you are wrong Kris hyung. You see Tao here is a boy I took care in that daycare behind the street and these other kids playing around are also those who came from there and so no I don’t have a child yet since how do I get one if I didn’t get married yet?” Kris was too dazzled to pick up the information that Jongdae just called him hyung and oh he’s not a father?

“Oh, so you are like a nanny?”

“Well, I prefer a babysitter than a nanny but whatever suits yourself”

“But aren’t you like in highschool or something? How come you are working now?”

“Woah hyung I know you are trying to flatter me by thinking I’m young but nope I just finished college and taking a break before I search for a real job. Heck I might even just do this babysitting thing all my life because I love kids” The way Jongdae enthusiastically explain got Kris so mesmerized. He could get use to this guy already.

Kris felt a tug on his pant, and saw Sehun staring cutely with a wide smile to him, with one of his hand holding that kid, Tao.

“Baba, can Sehunnie go to Taotao daycare too? I want to play with him everyday he said he have lots of toys to play with me. Can I, Baba?”

“Uhm, I don’t know baby, you already have nanny isn’t that good enough for you?”

“No Baba I don’t want a nanny” Sehun stomped his cute little feet. “The nanny always left me alone to play, she doesn’t play with me like Taotao. Even Baba doesn’t play with me anymore, you said you will play with me but Baba lied. I hate you”

Kris was at lost of what happening now. His little Sehunnie is crying and somehow it is his fault. He tried to calm down Sehun but that boy struggled so much to get out of his hug and wailed even harder than before. His cries made that Tao boy started to tear up too. Oh no.

“Ok ok Baba will let you go to the daycare but you have to ask Jongdae hyung here first if he would allow you to go. If he won’t allow you, you will stay with your nanny, how about that baby?”

Jongdae who had Tao snuggling to him and sobbing turn to look at Sehun to wait for him to ask the question. But Sehun somehow become his little shy self again and hide behind Kris’ long legs. He peeked from behind and keep having this frown, like he was contemplating whether to ask or not. Sehun decided to be brave when he saw Taotao looking at him with his cute eyes tearing up.

“J-jongdae hyung, can Sehunnie go and play with Taotao everyday now? Will you let me to play with him. Sehunnie promise not to be naughty so please let me play with Taotao?” Sehun tilt his head cutely that makes both Kris and Jongdae want to squish this adorable boy to death.

“Well, of course little Sehunnie, you can play with Taotao but you have to promise to play with your Baba sometimes or he might be lonely.Poor Baba got no one to play with him anymore” Jongdae said cheekily while stucking his tongue out to Kris. This kid.

“Yeay I love you Jongdae hyung” said Sehun while giving Jongdae a hug and also to Taotao and then he ran back to Kris and quick to snuggle to him and said with a yawn that he is tired and he wants to go home and hope tomorrow will come faster so that he can meet his Taotao again.

“Well I guess…I’ll see you again tomorrow. I will send Sehun and please take good care of him” Kris said while scratching his head because truthfully he doesn’t want to go home yet, he felt like he want to talk some more with this guy, a guy who somehow makes him feel a bit warm inside. Like if Kris can describe it, he feel there was a pink glow around Jongdae with addition of flower surrounding him. Wow Kris had it hard.

Sehun already lulled to sleep so Kris took his cue to leave when he heard Jongdae shouted his name. He was busy rummaging his bag and come out with a pen and he wrote something on a paper;

“Here’s my number, call me when you want to come tomorrow or you can just call me anytime you want, I don’t mind” Jongdae ended it with a wink like woah I don’t think I’m hallucinating about it, Kris thought to himself.

That night Kris messaged Luhan with a text that said

“Hyung, don’t set me up for another date, I think I found someone I need already J”

Who said he needs a beautiful wife to make his life whole again? Now he just need to brush up his flirting skills and hope Jongdae will somehow fall to his charm.

 

i swear this lacking is so many ways

so sorry to subscribers who wait :(

i was gonna continue but too lazy so maybe a sequel later??

 

btw just a quick survey,whats your guys fave chen and kris pairing?

im kinda into krisoo and kaichen nowadays heol

but yeap krischen still at the top