•One•

Raise My Voice

Your P.O.V

"New day, another beginning. Jung Raemi! Hwaiting, you are the best. " I said to myself . I look into the mirror and stares straight into my eyes. I often talk to myself, for entertainment. I adjust my tie and fix my hair. I give myself a bright smile and walk out of my room. 

I enter the kitchen seeing my father sitting cross-legged with a newspaper in his hand. "Morning dad..." I said quietly, barely audible. I see my two brother gobbling up their breakfast. I take a seat at the very end of the table,  two brother wipe their mouth and stood up eruptly, turning to leave. "Dad, we're leaving" my brother shout in unison. "Neh! Have a good day!" My dad reply before they bang the door shut. They are both busy people, Daehyun oppa is a lawyer with many cases each day. Taehyung the engineer, you could see stacks of paper work in his room. 

'I just sat down...' I thought sadly. I shake my head, shaking off the negative thought. I stares into my ready made breakfast, not feeling very appetite, I stood up too. I walk up to the front door. My mother walk down the stair in her night gown. "Morning mum." I greet, she look at me giving me a small smile and walk towards the kitchen. I put on my black vans and grab my bag flinging it to my back. "Bye!" I shout shortly, I open the door standing there waiting for a reply. It never came, never did, never will. I just roll my eyes and bang the door shut. 

As I make my way to the nearby bus stop, my mouth is mumbling. "What am I to you?" I whisper to myself. "I'm your daughter, part of the Jung family! What am I to you?" I ask, feeling heavy in the heart. I look down to the ground, feeling no confident to look up and make eye contacts. "No no no Raemi-yah, don't get all depress. Its a new day remember?" I said to myself and let out another heavy sigh. 

I arrive at school about 5 minutes before the morning class start, entering the school of jungle where all the boys would be running around, chasing each other or chasing girls trying to flip their skirt, and all the girls would be fangirling about the new trendy dress and handbag. As I walk I bump into some boys who were chasing each other, they all gave me the dirty look and just run off, some just ignore as if they didn't see me at all. This is my life, happens everyday, nothing seems to be very exciting about my life. It is crazy in a way, crazily boring if that even make sense. 

First three class was over and its time for break time, I went to my usual area, under the blooming blossom tree. Its spring time flower are growing, blooming their beautiful petals. Even those small daisy on the ground gets more attention than me. The invisible kid. I take a bite of my self-made tuna sandwich and watch the little bee infront of me working with the hanging blue bell. 

Soon after the break it was class again. I went to class as usual, even thhough I am invisible and its not really important if I don't attend class but I still give myself the hope that one day, I would be noticable. Not that I am a queenka wannabe or anything, I just want to be notice not even by everyone, just someone. Someone special. My bestfriend Kairan isn't in school today, that girl rarely go to school. She could be known as the leader of the badasses in school but she is nice, in a way. 

The classes finishes and its lunch time, I went to the rose garden that rarely anybody go to. I go there everyday at lunch to flower the rose. My other bestfriend is the gardener here, Mr. Lim. He is an amazing person, very wise. He takes care of the flowers around school, people make fun of his shiny bald head, I think thats just mean. He often scare student away because he threaten them that if they ever step on his flower he would run after them with a chainsaw. I would laugh everytime he stomp angrily into the school garage and come out with a broken chainsaw. He is the only one that gives me advice, telling me that one day thinks will change. I wish he's my father sometimes, at least I won't feel lonely at home. 

Its finally home time, I rush to my locker and dump all the book I don't need into it. I grab my little drawing pad my grandma gave to me two years ago. I walk out of the school gate, I pause and look around. Then I just disappointedly walk away. My parents aren't there to pick me up. Again. I start to make my way back to my house. 

I unlock the door, and walk into the silent house, "I'm home!" I shout, hoping for an answer. But there was none. I walk into the kitchen and found my mother sitting with her laptop on the table typing in her paper work. "Hey, mum." I greet, showing my bright smile. "Hi!" She greet back with a small smile and back to her typing. My shoulder slump a little and I turn to leave for my room. "I'll be in my room if you need me..." I said quietly but loud enough for her to hear. No reply again. 

I fell into my bed instantly as I enter my small cramped room. I turn my head to face the little mirror I had by the side. I stare at myself, as tears roll down onto my nose bridge and down to my other eyes stinging it. I shut my eyes, squeezing a bit of my tears out. My head starts banging and aching. "Raemi-yah! Its a new day!!!" I shout to myself, shutting my eyes tightly. 

For the rest of the day I stayed in my room, no body calls me down for diner, no body asked me if I was hungry or not. No body... 

---------------------

a/n: first chapter! Hope you enjoyed it! =^u^= Comment and subscribe please! I need to know what you think!