Trainee??

Unexpected

Kim himchan was born with a special gift. He is as beautiful as any women but still charming as man can be. He is a friendly person. His outspoken and friendly personality makes him a popular guy in his school. He treat everyone the same. Many people know that Himchan is a multitalented person. He can play many different music instruments. No one can deny his talent. He start playing piano and violin, when he’s older, he likes to play traditional instruments. He’s become passionate about this whole thing and he started playing seriously until he get scholarship. He’s like a hidden treasure for his family. Everybody loves Kim himchan.

But many people do not know that Himchan have a unique ability. He is a man that can get pregnant. Only a few people know about his condition, his family and the hospital that treat him. He and his family kept this secret from people for a long time. Himchan himself try to avoid any over skin shipping that might allow people to know his condition.

 

 

One day, he hang around with his friends after school and suddenly a guy walking straight to him.

“Hi. Good evening. I’m Jimmy from TS ent. I see that you have the potential to be our artist. Would you like to become our trainee?”

‘Wtf, he just came to me and he said that I have some talent. How did he know I have a talent? Did he have a superpower or something?’ Himchan bit his lip and eyeing the man from head to toe.

“How do I know that you are not bluffing?”

“Here‘s my card. Ahh. You don’t have to answer right away. I can give you some time to think about it first. Please make your mind before this Friday. If you agree with my offer, then please come to my office at TS ent. so that we can discuss more detail.”

The man smile widely and gave himchan his name card.

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

Himchan came back home when it almost 8 pm. He really exhausted but happy to hang out with his friends. He smiled to himself and pushed the front door opened.

“I’m home. Omma, what do you cook for dinner?” Himchan was about to taste the meal that his mother cook, when suddenly his mother spat his hand away.

“I’m cooking your favourite meal. Haish. Don’t do that, go to your room and take a shower. You are smelly. After that, we can eat together.”

Himchan smiled at his mother, and went to his room. He undressed himself and took a shower. When he’s done, he took his pants and t-shirt to the washing machine. He check the pants’ pocket. He felt something in it. He took it out, and there is a name card. Himchan suddenly remember the man earlier.

“Is he serious? I’m, an artist? It’s weird. emm” He put the name card inside his room. He went to have a dinner with his family.