Meeting GOT7

Becoming friends with GOT7

Becoming friends with GOT7:

 
You were just getting off stage at M Countdown, it was your comeback stage. You were the newest and youngest solo artist under YG entertainment. As soon as you made it backstage you were greeted by team of stylists and your manger congratulating you on your performance. "You were amazing, that's what I call a comeback." your manager said as she patted you on the back. "Thank you." you said as you bowed respectfully.
As you had made it to your dressing room and began to rest before the winners were announced late on there was a knock on your door "Come in." you said turning around in your spinning makeup chair. "___ we have some people who would like to meet you." one of the directors from the show said as he peaked his head in the door, "They're welcome to come in." you said smiling "One moment please." he said as he backed out of the room. "Annyeonghaseyo come and get it, GOT7" the leader of the group said with the rest of the members joining in before bowing. "Annyeonghaseyo." you said back smiling. "It's such a pleasure to meet you, I'm JB the leader and this is Mark, Jackson, Jr., Yugyeom, Youngjae and BamBam." JB said introducing the members. "It's nice to meet you all as well, I Iove your song, it's very catchy." you said while singing the chorus of Girls, girls, girls and doing the hand dance, they all chuckled a bit. "JB and Jr, you two were in JJ Project, right?" you asked "Yep, that was us." Jr answered smiling. "Oh I'm sorry, I should've addressed you using the oppa term." you said covering your mouth apologizing. "We're older than you?" Jackson asked surprised "Yes, I believe so, I'm a 97 liner." all of their eyes got huge "You're the same age as Yugyeomie and I." BamBam said smiling "Oh really~? Well that's great because I don't have many friends who are my age so let's be friends." you said smiling then going to stand in between BamBam and Yugyeom the putting your arms around each of their shoulders. "Hey we should put a photo of us three on instagram." Yugyeom said. You three posed for the photo and posted it on your instagram with a caption the says "97 line". "Hey~ what about me? I'm a 96 liner." Youngjae said pouting. "Don't worry, you can join the circle as well...oppa." you said smiling, by you addressing him as oppa it caused his cheeks to turn a deep red color.
"Aren't you American?" Mark asked "Yes, I am. I'm from New York." you said proudly. "Well that means you must speak English." Jackson added on "Yep, all my life, I actually didn't even speak Korean until a few months ago, I'm still no where near fluent yet." you said in english. "Don't worry Mark and Jackson hyung and I aren't either." BamBam said laughing, "Yeah and anytime we find someone who is a English speaker, we prefer to talk in English because we're more comfortable." Mark said.
"Hey can everyone pair up for a selca for our twitter page." the director said handing Jackson the phone. You, Mark, Jackson, and BamBam all huddled into eachother to fit into the photo, you were the one taking the picture, you all did the duck face pose. Your caption was "Foreigner line". Then it was JB and Youngjae, and then Jr and Yugyeom with the caption "Korean line".
After the show was over you somehow found your way around GOT7. "Hey how about we exchange kakao's and text and eachother when we're free so we can hang out." BamBam suggested. "That's a good idea." you replied. After you all exchanged Kakao's you said your goodbyes and went your separate ways.