Final

My Turn To Cry

Kaye's POV: I was sitting on the chair while facing the computer, staring at the image that was sent by a classmate - It was a picture of Kai and some random girl making out, she was sitting on his lap. I felt tears rolling down my cheeks, and it was getting harder to breath as I cry harder. I know that he hate me but he could tell me if he want me to stay or not.

"You got the picture, didn't you?" My friend asked, she called me while ago to check how I was doing. "Y-Yeah." I managed to say between sobs, I heard her sigh before speaking. "Why don't you just leave Kai? Don't get me wrong but, I'm saying this for your sake - I know that you had enough, you can't just leave him because you're afraid that no one would take care of him." She told me, I know that she was right. I'm afraid that no one would stay with him except him, I'm afraid of the fact that no one would accept him the way I do. 

"The choice is yours, Kaye. There's just two possible outcomes anyway, it's either you'll be happy or you'll get hurt." She said before she ended the call, I was between confusion and amusement. In some ways, she's right. Maybe in the end, I'll get hurt. I know Kai better than anybody else, he's different from Jongin. Jongin is the sweet and understanding one, and Kai is the cold and bad one. I love those both sides, yet, I want to see Jongin again.

A sigh escaped my lips, I need to do this for his and my sake, I'm leaving. If this would make him happy, then, I'll do it even though I knew that I would hurt myself. This is what I learn from love, love wouldn't be completed when there's no one that would sacrifice. This is my way, I wiped my tears before walking towards my closet and got all my luggage. I started packing my things neatly, I glanced at the wall clock - 8:47 PM. I bet Kai would be here around 10 or so.

Kai's POV: I came around 9:05, I don't know why but there's something telling me that I should go home. I looked around, there wasn't any sign of Kaye. I shrugged before sitting on the couch and turned the TV on, I was busy watching some basketball game when I heard her going down. I glanced at her, she was carrying her luggage. I frowned before speaking, "Where are you going?" She stopped on her track and looked at me with her red and puffy eyes, I felt like my heart broke. "K-Kai.. I thought you'll be home later.." She said before looking down, I noticed her expression. "I asked you, where are you going?" I stood up before walking towards her, I saw tears rolling down her cheeks and sobs escaped her lips. 

I know I'm the reason why she's crying right now, out of the blue, I pulled her into a tight hug. I don't know why but it feels so right to hug her, I started to love the feeling of her being in my arms. I felt her tears on my shirt, I start caressing her hair gently. "Don't cry.. you had enough already.." I mumbled, enough for the both of us to hear. "If I have the chance to take all of your tears away, I'll do it. It's my turn to cry." I said in a gentle voice, she cried even more harder.

After a few minutes, she wiped her tears before looking up at me. It feels like my heart was being stabbed the moment I saw her red and puffy eyes, I leaned down then kissed her forehead. "I-I'm leaving." She composed herself before grabbing her luggage and walked down, I followed her and saw the the driver was waiting for her.  She's really leaving.

"Don't cry when I'm not around." I said as I stood beside the door, "And remember - It's my turn to cry." I continued before closing the door, I nodded at the driver and took a step back as I watched the car get far away from our house. Tears rolled down my cheeks, my heart was broken into hundreds of pieces. I just did that because I'm afraid that they might hurt her.

Yes, it was all planned by my classmates. They threatened me that if I don't do it, they'll hurt her and I'm afraid that they might do it so I did what they want. To be honest, I hate myself of doing that. I didn't think that I could actually protect her, I'm afraid of the fact that they'll think of me as a freak or so if I protect Kaye, I was too busy thinking of my image than thinking of the girl that I love. And yes, I do love her but I can't admit it. Cause I think she hated me, for doing such things. Sobs uncontrollably escaped my lips as I fall down onto the ground and completely broke down, I'm such a stupid guy. I lose the girl that I love because of my image? I hate myself, I finally felt the pain she used to feel when I do those things to her.

And as part of my apology, it's my turn to cry for her.

 

Author's note: Another one shot, if it's lame, sorry ^_^V I hope you guys liked this one shot. That's all <3