Will you go to Prom with me?

Will You Go To Prom With Me?

(Y/n) POV.

I was in class, studying when school was over, then all the sudden I heard a soft music playing, with a sweet voice, but was interrupted, when My best friends Taeyeon and Victoria came rushing in the room.

"(Y/N)!! You've got to come with us NOW!" They looked panicked like something bad just happened. I packed up all my stuff in my bag and ran with them to the music studio. When we were in front of the door they had this creepy, psychotic smile. "Guys....what's goi-_" I was cut off when they just shoved me inside the dark room alone. I tried opening the door, but those idiotic girls locked it.

"Trust us (y/n)! It's for your own good!" Taeyeon yelled. I stopped banging on the door, with a loud grunt. But then I felt something wasn't right and moved inside closer looking for a light switch. Before I found one, I was felt really scared, considering I'm the only one here, and....THE PIANO STARTED TO PLAY!! But then something calmed me down... A sweet voice... The same one I heard before my idiot friends pulled me here..

" I'm sending 1-4-3, it's not just a game of numbers 1-4-3." The voice finished then, I don't know who did it but the lights revelling the voice to the song and I saw the most talented guy in the whole school! How can not notice his voice?? The one and only, Byun Baekhyun!

"(Y/n), I wanted to ask you this for a while now, but I was to scarred, so I asked your friends to help..." He said, his cheeks were tinted with a faint colour of pink when he said scarred. He got on one knee and held out a flower.

"(Y/n), will you go to prom with me?" He asks and I want to say yes but no words are coming out of my mouth, so I just nod very quickly, he picked me up and swirled me around, my legs on his waist.

"Thank you...for accepting.." He finally said while putting me down.

"Thank you for asking...." I said with a giggle. I'm going to prom with the most popular guy in school, and he asked me! As I changed for prom I couldn't stop thinking about his words.....

'Will you go to prom with me?'

 

 

A/N: hoped you liked it!!! I will try to finish "My New Life?" soon! My Finals are getting in the way....-_- again I writing this from my phone.... Comment Please!!!