The tragic tale of one lone man and his hairline

Why Dok2 Always Wears Hats

"Yo Jay Park, wazzup?" Dok2 wailed in the most ghetto Korean he could muster. However, the only hood in Korea is in the YG studio, which Dok2 had just been kicked out of for sagging his pants too much. 

"Just playing my gameboy." Jay responded, furiously battling a blastoise in his Pokemon battle. Jay Park was extremely proud of his Pokemon skills, but could never admit to it, worried it would ruin his image. 

"You, mah brotha," Dok2 slapped his hand on Jay's back, staring and pointing into some metaphorical distance. "you are an otaku."

"You're an otaku too." Jay pointed out, looking at his heavily tatted friend. 

"I am not! I got swaaaaaaaaag." Dok2 drawled, bobbing his head back and forth. Jay just shot him an incredulous look. 

"Your bedroom is full of manhwa." Jay Park pointed out to his hat-loving friend. Dok2 narrowed his eyes and made a hissing sound. 

"I still have swaaaaaaaaag." Dok2 said, crossing his arms. "I've got the best tattoos. You're just jealous." Dok2 ran a hand through his lustrous hair. 

"You have a tattoo of yourself on your arm. That isn't dope. Also, you really need to stop saying that word." Jay said, exasperated. 

"Swag?"

"Yes, that word."

"No. Swaaaaaaaaag." Dok2 said, full of more sass than a sassafras. A loud boom sounded and the roof of the 1llionare building blew away. Just then the heavens began to glow and an Asian girl with the world's best weave descended. 

"Lee Joonkyung. You are in big trouble, . You have upset the gods of ghetto by saying swag too much. You must be punished!" the hot Asian chick with the fabulous weave said in a ghetto accent. Dok2 fell down to his knees, begging for mercy. "You will no longer have amazing hair."

 Dok2 watched as his hairline detached itself from his head and flew away into the glowing heavens. As the young rapper stared at the sky a single tear fell down his cheek. 

"My hair."

-----

 Author's note

 I literally have no idea how I came up with this short crackfic. I blame the fact that Dok2 is physically unable to remove the hat from his head. He must have some weird- hairline. Anyways your comments make my day, so comment away! I might make another khiphop crack fic someday.