First

Secretly Broken

A shout outs to yoshi44 ,exo_xoxovl ,Ashuuii ,kwonrara ,DdazzlingZYX ,& jakwattah, Thank you guys for subscribing. ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Yesh, I know that this is a short update, I'll make it up to you in the succeeding chappies. 

 

We talked for the longest time possible, she was not who I thought she was, well aside from being the daughter of my dad's business partner, I learned that she loves making paper cranes, that she wants to sing but her dad did not want her to be entangled in the entertainment industry, that she only had this chance to be here because she bargained for her future just to live her dream. Her voice seemed calmer than usual and her breathing is now more stable compared to our first encounter, and this was probably the first time that she looked at me with a calm smile.

"Uhm, we better part here." she said as she looked at me, "Please-"

"I'll keep your secret, but why?"

"Why?"

"Why don't you want me to keep it as a secret? you have a great voice and-"

"I just don't want to complicate things" She shrugged then there was silence, "Dad, he already signed me up for an arranged marriage with a guy that I really don't know as a payment for this so called rebellion of mine." she chuckled bitterly.

'That guy, is me.' I thought as I looked at her, she was not feigning her innocence, nor she did not know anything about this one, but then what if she's just acting, or what if all of this is just a part of her act? After our silent moment that seemed like forever she finally took off leaving me standing in front of the building's entrance. I can't back down now, even if she told me that, I can't back down now when I already made a deal.

 

 

"Our whole year salary." Suho suddenly grinned.

"What?" Kris eyes widened.

"I'm going to bet our whole salary that Luhan will like her.." Suho singsonged.

"Hey! I said I'm not joining your bet" Sehun shouted as he looked up from his game.

"What is our slogan again?" Suho eyed the maknae who was furiously pressing on his phone's screen.

"We are one?" Sehun answered without batting an eyelash.

"Then what does that mean?" 

"Hyung, it doesn't apply with our salaries!"

"You don't have a say in this you're the maknae.."

"D.O hyung.." Sehun whined at the wide eyed boy sitting beside him.

"I'm not against it." D.O yawned.

"So? Hyung.." Chanyeol smiled creepily, "what are you going to bet? well aside from the salary.."

"I'll be everyone's slave for 1 year." I answered as I plopped down the sofa pushing Kai to the side. "I'm gonna bet that I won't like her."

"Shallow..." Baekhyun suddenly teased, "moreeeeeee...so that it'll be interesting.."

I sighed, what should I bet about now aside from me not liking her?. "within the span of the deal, I'll break her, bit by bit."

Their eyes suddenly grew wider as D.O just looked at me and shook his head. "You shouldn't have said that."

"Did you record it Kai?" Kris smirked.

"Loud and clear hyung, loud and clear." Kai answered as he raised his phone with a smile.

 

 

"You're heartless." D.O said as soon as he entered our room, "She'll get hurt."

"Then what do you expect me to do?"

"Take back what you said and cut off the deal."

"but you said you're not against it!"

"I did, but that doesn't mean that I'm in it." D.O answered calmly, "Now take it back."

"No."

"Eat your stupid ego and pride Lu, it might be you who'll end up getting hurt."

I just hate it when D.O lectures me, it's as if he's older than I am that he can just walk around and tell me what to do and what not to do. Yes this maybe my stupid pride and ego talking but I can't back down now, I'm a man and a man lives up to his words.