TeukMin - A Present for Sungmin

TeukMin - A Present for Sungmin

‘Ahh that tiger is so cute-ah~!!’ Exclaimed Sungmin violently pointing at the glass window. Leeteuk chuckled nervously. He wasn’t sure if he was brave enough to act in front of his boyfriend to hold one.

‘Let’s find one that we both love, neh?~’ Sungmin smiled and grabbed his boyfriends wrist. Yes Leeteuk had promised him to adopt him a tiger for his birthday.

‘Are you sure you want me? I mean isn’t it your birthday, you should be the one choosing your cute scary- I mean lovely tiger’ nervously Leeteuk grabbed on to Sungmin’s arm when they were inside the actual glass box.

It was filled with tropical air and was built like a forest and had the sense of a jungle, until you saw the glass wall.

There were some cubs lying on the trees resting, and some were eating meats, that where fed by the charity.

‘Are you scared?’ Sungmin whispered.

Leeteuk nodded slightly, looking into his eyes.

‘But this tiger is going to be our baby together, so you have to choose too.’

Leeteuk gulped at his words ‘O-ok then’ and he saw a cub walking towards them. Leeteuk pointed at it.

Sungmin turned around and saw he was pointing at a tiny tiger cub, she was looking at them in wonder, and she began to purr.

‘I think she likes us!’ Sungmin said confidently, picking her up. He knew it was a her because she was named Melisa, as shown on her collar.

‘See she is harmless!’ Sungmin smiled at him. Leeteuk nervously her, and he smiled too.

‘She is really cute.’ He took out his camera and took a picture as Sungmin held her face close to his cheek. Leeteuk shook his head at his boyfriend doing aegyo.

‘Here now you hold her too.’ Sungmin carefully transferred the cub into his hands, before he could say anything.

The cub yawned; she looked sleepy and kept purring in Leeteuk’s arms. Leeteuk couldn’t help smiling and her fur carefully.

‘Sungmin, can we not bring her home?’

Sungmin chuckled ‘And who was scared to be around small tiger babies?’ Leeteuk rolled his eyes and made a kissing pose with the tiger as Sungmin took a picture too with the camera.

They sat on one of the huge trees that the other cubs were sleeping  earlier on, Melisa was on Sungmin’s lap sleeping while Leeteuk leaned on his shoulder.

‘I hope you like my present’ Leeteuk said softly.

‘It’s more than I could ask for Hyung. I love you so much’ He grabbed the elder’s shoulder with his other hand and squeezed them, making Leeteuk blush. ‘I love you too’.