Letter

Letter from a fangirl

Dear my lovely

          BIAS,

 

It is just a one word yet it has a great effect on my life. Never once I imagine that I will love someone who is a complete stranger from the start. I never imagined that I will support someone that no matter happens I will 

always gladly take his side. For me, I always look up to you, I always see you as someone who I want to be in the future, an inspiration. Whenever you're on stage, your the only one that I see and for me? You can't see me because whenever you look at me, you're looking at a thousand people at the same time. I always think about you day and night. I send gifts to you during your birthdays although I know that my gift will only be one in a thousand. I dream of meeting you, shaking your hands and even hugging you. I save my money whenever I know that you'll be having a comeback or you're going to have a concert. I will support you by buying your albums, lightsticks, t-shirts, and by going to your concert. Never once I thought that this things are a burden to me because I know I'm making someone happy. I've always wanted to meet you, to talk to you and to spend time with you. Seeing you smile is like me looking at a mirror, I want to smile too. I've known you for months and years. You've known me for a minute.

 

I hate to admit it but I know that the day will come where you'll find the girl who means the world to you just like how you mean the whole world to me. I might be sad and maybe even heartbroken for days. But don't worry because since you're my bias, I only want everything that makes you happy. I know that the pain won't last long because I know that you're happy. If you won't mind, I just want to say to the girl that you'll eventually marry to take good care of you, to cherish you and to love you with all of her heart. Please make sure that he is always healthy, never leave his side. Please never hurt him because you own the heart of the person who once took my heart. Always make sure that he is always happy, comfort him if he is sad, cuddle with him because he'd like that. Love him because you'll get to wake up everyday seeing the face I only dream of seeing when I wake up for the rest of my life. Handle him with care because you're holding the dreams of many fangirls around the world. Stay by his side forever.Lastly, I want to thank him for being able to teach me the true meaning of love.

For making me feel loved even though we never met in person. For being able to make me happy even if you never try to. For making me meet new friends even if they are on the other side of the world. You taught me the true happiness in life. I wish that I will also meet the person who will make me happy just like you. I hope that he can make me feel just like how you made me feel everything. Because of you, I now know how to love someone truthfully. Because of you I learned that I will only know how much I love someone when I let them go. Because of you my life has changed completely. 

 

And all of this only started when I first listened to your music. The music that changed everything in me. 

Thank you so much and FIGHTING! ♥♥

                                                                                Sincerely yours,

                                                                                 ONE of your FANGIRLS