His Return

The jerk next door

I checked the time for the tenth time and let out a huge sigh. It was already 7pm and I still have moutains of unfinished homework. I should've completed my work by now if not for the time spent on spazzing over my precious idols. Well, let's just say YOLO.

I started distracting myself by doodling all over my paper when my mum suddenly barged in wearing a goofy grin. ''Darling, please go and prepare yourself, we'll be expecting guests over in a while.'

I nodded lazily, ushered my mum out of the room and threw on some presentable clothing before the doorbell rang. Slowly, I opened the door, revealing Mr and Mrs Tuan.

I nearly had a shock, no one told me that Mr and Mrs Tuan was coming.

Mrs Tuan immediately pounced onto me like how a lion does to its prey, ''OMG MINRI, YOU HAVE GROWN SO MUCH. You have no idea how much I've missed you when I was living in California! Now we are back and we'll be staying right next door!''

''That's good to hear,'' I said before hugging her tightly.

After exchanging greetings with Mr and Mrs Tuan, I spotted this red hair dud-

Wait wha-

..

..

..

IS THAT MARK TUAN?!

I literally rainbows. Why? Maybe because Mark had turned into this really really REALLY hot guy over the past few years and I just can't take my eyes off him.

''You totally gotta stop checking me out.'' A deep voice broke me out of my train of thoughts. Yeap, Mark is still that cocky little neighbourhood brat.

I calmed myself down before looking into his eyes, ''And you might want to stop being delusional?''

''Yeah that is probably the reason why you were so busy staring at me just a few minutes ago?'' He said and gave me his oh so familiar smirk that irked me so much.

I ignoed his comment and diverted my attention back to Mr and Mrs Tuan, ''Mr and Mrs Tuan, dinner's ready. You can proceed to the dining table..except for someone,'' I muttered under my breath while burning holes through Mark's skull.

''Oh and one more thing. You might want to consider doing something about those belly fats... It's getting kind of annoying,'' Mark whispered into my ears before brushing pass me. I turned red out of embarrassment.

Well, I hope you get buried under my layers of fats, Mark Tuan.

Dinner was suppose to be amazing... But with Mark Tuan around, everything seems impossible.

''For the love of god, stop snatching my food!'' I finally screamed at Mark, causing everyone to flinch.

''Fine then. I'll just have to return it right?'' He said before throwing the egg right onto my face. I never fail to catch that amused grin plastered on his lips.

Ohhhh, I'm so going to stab a .

'MARK TU-''

''Darling, calm down,'' My father warned while glaring at me. Mark simply smirked even though it was clearly his fault that I ended up like that. Why am I always the bad guy?

I sat down unwillingly while I angrily took a bite out of the drumstick. I hate Mark. I would've ended up having a fight with Mark and ace in it if not for my father's warning.

The house turned awkwad in a matter of seconds because I was practically burning holes through Mark's skull while everyone is watching.

Finally, Mrs Tuan broke the silence, ''Mark Tuan Yien, I want you to apologize to Minri.''

Mark only stared at his mum like an idiot and refused to apologize for his actions, ''It's not my fault she can't take jokes well.''

Gosh what a J E R K.

''From the moment that piece of egg landed on my face, it had already been your fault. You ain't going off without an apology,'' I ended my sentence with a scowl while Mrs Tuan nodded firmly.

''You're just overreacting because you want a hug from me as an apology,'' He said with that annoying grin of his.

''AM NOT!''

''you so are.''

''no.''

''yes.''

''no.''

''yes.''

''I SAID NO!'' That did it, the last straw. He had only arrived and he had already gave me a major headache.

He seems to find my outburst amusing probably because his brain is situated at his , ''Woah calm your down woman.''

The rest of dinner was spent having me glaring and stabbing onto my food like it was Mark. It was only two freaking hours spent with Mark and I'd already wish to send him off to Mars. I'm not evil. The problem lies with Mark Tuan. I just got to deal with his bull.

As if life wasn't cruel enough, my mum had to break another news, ''Darling, the Tuan's will be staying over tonight.. So you'll have to share your room with Mark.''

Mark glanced my way with a hint of amusement in his eyes and spoke,''Oh, I'm sure Minri and I will have lots of fun spending time together.''

Together

Together

T o g e t h e r.

Goddamit. Someone just end my life.

 

''Before I start going cray cray and murder somebody, STOP DOODLING ON MY POSTERRRR!'' I roared at Mark who was acting like a 5 years old, having fun doodling on my poster.

Great, now Sungyeol had magically grown a bunch of armpit hairs while Sunggyu had a yellow moustache. Sungjong had apparently painted his nails hot pink while Dongwoo suddenly grew fungus on his forehead. What on earth did Mark do to my beloved infinite poster.

''Take a chill pill, girl. What do you like about them? They are nowhere near hot,'' He exclaimed while his eyes remained glued onto the poster.

Rage mode: activated.

''Before you say that, take a look at the mirror,'' I spatted angriy.

''Why? To confirm the fact that I'm hot?''

Wow, I've never met someone as thick skinned as him.

''You , bro. Now just gather your and get your out of the room. You ain't sleeping here tonight,'' I said while I grabbed his pillows and shoved it onto his chest.

''You'll regret throwing this hot stuff out of your room,'' He pointed out in a hurry.

''Boy are you sooooo wrong. I'll rather have you out so that you can't land a hand on my precious babies,'' I said while clutching onto my posters.

Mark shook his head in utter shock and looked at me as if I'm crazy, ''So you'll rather choose some mushroom hair-like dudes over me?''

How. Dare. He. Make. Fun. Of.My. Babies'. Hair.

''That's it. Get your outta here!'' I opened the door and ushered him out but he was too strong.

He cling onto the doorknob as if his life depended on it. Where the heck did he get those muscles from?! Heck, he was so freaking strong.

With all my might, I manage to push him out of my room and grinned in satisfaction afterwards. I dusted my hans and was about to close the door when my mum appeared infront of my doorway.

''Park Minri, is this how you treat your guests?'' By the looks of it, my mum doesn't seem amused.

I groaned inwardly and opened the door wide, letting Mark enter my room.

My mum faced Mark again and said, ''Call me if Minri starts bullying you again.''

He faked a sob before replying,''Thank you, Mrs Park.''

''No problem,'' With that, my mum closed the door leaving Mark and I alone.

That day, I cried myelf to sleep whilst hugging my poster.

Tomorrow is going to be a long, long day.


author's note: sorry if there are any grammatical/spelling errors. I did this late at night. Really sorry.