We meet

She.... (I Choose To Love You )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

FLASHBACK

 

Luhan huffed as he stomped his way down the corridor. He was late, the bells almost rang. He ran to a path that would lead him to his classroom. He then accidently bumped in to a girl. That young girl were startled and dropped her books that she held.

 

“I’m sorry” She says. While bent down to collect her books that fell.

 

“It’s okay, I didn’t see you” He replied and bent down to help the girl.

 

While they collecting the books, Luhan’s can’t stop himself from keep on stealing a gaze toward that girl. He was amazed at the young beautiful girl in front of him. “This girls is so beautiful, but I never seen her before? Is she a new student?” He thought

 

They stood up at the same times. “Here is your books” He’s says and give the books to her. She nodded and takes the books from Luhan “Thank You” she says and smiled at Luhan . Luhan was memerized by the girl’s smile, he was about to ask for that girl name but she already walked away. 

 

KRING!!!  The bell rang.

 

“Shoot! I’m late!” He ran as fast as he can and stopped in front of the classroom. He’s inhaled and exhaled his breath and opened the door slowly . Luhan looked around for a few times looking for the teacher figures. Luckily, the teacher is not here yet.

 

He walked inside the classroom and seat at his placed beside the windows.

 

“You not usually late Lu.. “ He’s heard someone talking to him at his back

 

Luhan didn’t bother to turn, he already recognize that voice.

 

It’s was Sehun, his best friend.

 

“I forgot to set my alarm clock and accidently bumped into someone just now, that why I’m late” He’s replied while took his English textbook out from the backpack.

 

He opened the windows to feels the fresh air. And opened his English textbook and started to read while waiting for the teachers.

 

Luhan could not focus on his reading, he keeps on thinking about the girl that he just bumped.

 

“I wish I could meet her again… She..” He though.

 

“Sorry for my lateness” Miss Kim, the classroom teacher voice snapped Luhan back to reality.

 

“Before I started the class, We have a new student today. Please get a long with her” Miss Kim continued and gestured the new student to come inside the classroom.

 

Luhan’s widened his eyes after saw a similar figures walking infront of the classroom. It’s was that girl! That girl that he just bumped.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, Im Yoona inmida, Please take care of me ” That young girl bow politely and introdice herself.

 

 “She’s so beautiful” “Yoona? What a beautiful name” Luhan could heard

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter