Krystal Had Just Left

Amber Vlogs on Krystal

 

 

Amber stands in the kitchen, facing the trash can with her video camera on. She sighs, "You see this mess here? Yeah, Krystal ate all this and did not clean up after herself."

Amber, you're called a servant with a reason. Deal with it!

The girl start to go over what are in the trash bin. "Okay, an apple core, a few York peppermint wrappers, and oh man~ she drank the last can of my favorite milk tea," Amber walks over to her fridge. "That's not the end guys. Krystal also ate the left over dukbokki, which I was planning on having for dinner tonight; I guess I'll have to starve now." Makes a sad face.

Amber is on the way out to the living room. "You know... I really wonder why Krystal is not fat from eating all this crap." Amber sits down on the black couch and turns the camera facing herself. "So the point of this video is that I want to announce to the world that my girlfriend, Krystal, is mentally fat; although it's not that way physically. And people always ask me 'Oh Amber, why are you so skinny?' Well, now you know why I'm skinny."

Amber leans back on the couch and out of nowhere she takes out a back of hot Cheetos. lol is she trolling us?

This is what the girls in f(x) do; they EAT n EAT!

                                                                                                                                                                                                    

 

Amber getting hit....oh man that must have hurt..lol and haha luna's expression...

[IMG]

Yup Krystal was not worried at all about her servant. She just laugh.