Vaca and Anniversary

Skinny Love (She Loves You Sequel)

Yoona's Pov:

 

"Unnie, wake up." I cooed. I kissed the older girl in front of me, and earned a little moan from her, "Sica unnie, come on I want to show you something."

 

"Yoona-ah, unnie is tired." Jessica replied, her arm rose up and pushed my face away, "show it to me later."

 

I was slightly disappointed at her action; I couldn't help but let out a small sigh and cross my arms. How could this person forget our one year anniversary? I understand that we've been busy with our new album, but still, it's a special moment for us two. I cracked a smirk on my face and giggled when I remembered how we started dating. Although that scene happened a year ago, I felt like it just happened yesterday.

 

"She loves you." I whispered to myself. The exact words I used to confess to her. I sat down next to her, but looked away from her body, "unnie wake up. Or I'll show it to Yuri unnie."

 

That did it.

 

She quickly sat up and looked at me. She opened and said: "You'll show what to Yuri?"

 

"Something special, but you don't want to see it." I replied back, I still sat in the same postion. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and twist my body towards the right.

 

"Yah! What is it?" Jessica growled, she slapped my arm and I pretended that it hurt.

 

"Oww unnie!" I pouted, I rubbed my arm and reduce the "pain" she gave me, "now I defintally wont show you!"

 

"Im Yoona!!!" Jessica yelled.

 

I giggled. I love to tease this unnie, she's so easy to mess with. I know it's mean and annoying, but it's worth it to see her cutely pout and get mad. For heaven's sake, I would 24/7 if it wasn't for our promotions and schedules. I saw Jessica pout cutely and cross her arms in a childish way. I cracked another smirk.

 

"Do you really want to see it?" I asked, in a childish tone. I saw her slightly nod her head and realase her arms, "arraso, close your eyes then."

 

She did what I told her and closed her eyes tightly. I took that opportunity to pull out a small purple, velvet box. I opened it and in the box revealed a shinny, silver necklace with a heart placed on the center of the chain. In the middle of the heart, was a blue sapphire heart shape gem.

 

"Can I open them now? I'm starting to fall asleep." Jessica asked, a pokerface was shown and I giggled.

 

"Dae unnie." I chuckled.

 

Right after my reply, her eyes shot wide opened and landed on the box in front of her. I saw a smile grow on her face and a little tint of rose come on her cheeks. I was proud at myself for picking the right gift. Well actually, Sunny unnie helped me, she told me that Jessica was looking at necklaces like the one in my hand for awhile now.

 

"How'd you know I wanted a necklace like this?" Jessica smiled, she grabbed the box from me to get a closer look at the necklace.

 

"I little bunny told me." I replied, I was hoping she would have a gift for me too, but knowing Sica unnie who likes sleeping...well I developed low expectations, "now where is my gift?"

 

"What?" Jessica's face went blank and she looked back up at me.

 

"Yah unnie, it's our one year anniversary and you don't buy me anything?" I pouted. I tried holding in my laughter when I saw Sica unnie's eyes widen up in shock.

 

"Is that today?" Jessica asked, I replied by sadly nodding my head, "mianhe Yoona-ah~ unnie forgot." 

 

I felt her body lean on me, her arms wrapped around my waist - which produced goosebumps on my spine- and laid her chin on my shoulder. My pout was still on my face until I felt a pair of tender lips kiss my cheek. A dorkish smile appeared on my face and I turned my head towards Sica unnie.

 

"It's ok unnie, all I need is your love, " I grinned and pecked her on her lips, "anyways, you loving my gift is good enough."

 

"But I feel guilty for forgeting about our anniversary and not buying you a present." Jessica said, I saw the the sincerity in her eyes, "I'll make it up for you! I'll cook you breakfast!" 

 

I choked on her last sentence. She'll cook for me?! Sica unnie jumped off her bed and headed towards the door. Right before she opened it, I quickly stood up and grabbed her waist. I lifted her off the ground -which was easy to do because of her being small-  and carried her back to her bed.

 

"No, I don't want to have Seohyun-ah do the heimlich maneuver again." I said, I tried to remind Sica unnie what happened last time she tried to cook me something.

 

"Oh...right." I could sense disppointment in her words, "then what should I give you?"

 

"Unnie, I already said that your love is enough for me." I kissed her forehead and hugged her, "besides your presence is truly the greatest gift."

 

"Aww, such a gentlewoman." Jessica grinned, she pecked my lips and hugged me tighter.

 

"You know me." I smiled childishly, "now let's get going, Taeyeon unnie said we had a meeting at SM today."

 

We broke our hug but not our gazes.

 

"Arraso." Jessica replied.

 

~~~

 

"So how did Sica-ah like the present?" Sunny asked me.

 

The nine of us were walking in the SM building. Sica unnie decided to talk to Fany and Taeyeon unnie aboout the gift I got her. I let out a giggle when I saw the Taeny couple fangirl over it. Taeny isn't offical yet, but the other SoShi members and I know they like each other, we're just waiting for one of them to make a move.

 

"She loves it as you can see." I replied. I saw Sunny unnie look over at Sica unnie and Taeny, "thanks for helping me out too. If it wasn't for you I wouldn't know what to get Sica unnie."

 

"No problem, I like helping my little Yoona-ah out." Sunny grinned, she showed me her infamous ageyo, "anyways what did she give you?"

 

"Nothing." I replied.

 

"Nothing?" Sunny asked me again.

 

She wanted to make sure she heard me right.

 

"Nothing, I'm ok with it though as long as she's happy, I am too."

 

"What ever floats your boat." Sunny said.

 

The nine of us made it to the usual meeting place where we met the rest of our manager oppas and unnies. The room was small but big enough to fit nine goddess and their managers. We were discussing the rest of our schedules for the year and how well our new album did. Just like Mr.Mr. we've achived an all-kill in less than ten hours (A/N: The album came out three months ago, so SNSD is wrapping it up.)

 

"Ok, since promotions are ending, we've decided to give you guys a one month break to Jeju Islands. Your flight will be tomorrow at noon so pack up after this." One manager oppa said.

 

I was really excited by this annoucment for three reasons, one being that we were finally notified when we were going to have month long vacation, two being that I can relax my body, and three being that Sica unnie and I can spend more time with each other. I looked over at the other side of the table and saw Sica unnie wink at me.

 

ByunSica.

 

I mentally giggled in my mind and looked back at the manager speaking. He also mentioned how we got our own beach house right next to the sea (of course) and how we all got our own rooms. I could already picture myself relaxing on a beach chair and me spending time with the most gorgeous girl ever: Jung Jessica.

 

After the meeting, the nine of us headed to our dorm pumped up for our vacation. During the whole ride home, all the unnies were talking about what they were going to do, even Seohyun-ah.

 

Taeyeon was going to buy all the icecream Jeju had and go explore music.

 

Jessica, of course, was going to spend time with me and sleep.

 

Sunny was going to try swim suits and go on road trips.

 

Tiffany was going to go find pink outfits, iteams and go party.

 

Hyoyeon was going to go to parties and show off her dance skills.

 

Yuri was going to go do medial care stuff and yoga.

 

Seohyun was going to explore parts of Jeju and learn the history of the island.

 

Then there is me. I know I would spend most of my time with Sica unnie, but something felt wrong.

 

I feel like this trip is going to be the end of me.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Sorry for the long wait. I know chapter one is short, but hey it's better than nothing.

 

I'm having writters block (it's not that big), but I promise to not give up this story! That's as long as I have someone cheering me on ^^

 

Anyways sorry for the short first chapater. Comment and Subscribe!!! <3

 

(Do any of you have good Yoonsic/Taeny or youxSNSD stories I can read? Not to copy but just to read for fun?)