Feeldog

My Korean Angel

Feeldog was the school sweatheart.  He was adored by all the female students (and even some male students) for his adorable smile and kind heart.  However, he had never really seen anyone in the school that struck out as his perfect pair.  Sure, all the girls drooled over him, wanting to capture his heart but none had actually succeded in the task.  He had dated one girl in his third year of high school but discovered that her heart was not as kindhearted as his.  He caught her cheating on him at a party he wasn't originally supposed to go to.  After that, he shut his heart to girls and spent all that energy on track & field.  Feeldog was the school's best track runner.  He loved and dedicated every moment to his track but he was never able to beat the infamous Minhyuk from a rival high school.  Over the last couple of months, he has worked non-stop at beating Minhyuk's record and practicing for their next race together.  Feeldog was set on beating Minhyuk once.  

A couple of days ago, he heard a rumour that a new foreign student was coming from Canada.  Since she was female, he didn't really pay much attention, he thought he had girls all figured out, but when he discovered she was a top class soccer player, his mind started to change.  His school was full of rather wealthy girsl who's priority was to buy the new purse or new colour of nailpolish, not a very athletic bunch.  The thought that the new foreign student was a soccer player made him think that maybe, just maybe she would be different.  He might also be able to find a friend to train with.  All of his friends like Reahwan and Baram were trainees which didn't leave them much time to hangout.  He always ended up practicing after school alone.  He was excited at the thought of training with another person who shared the same enthusiasm of athletics.