1.1 - Crash and Burn

The term is...
Please log in to read the full chapter

You don't have to follow me on Twitter to know that I ship Minwoo badly. But if you are following me on Twitter, you will also know that I have a VERY crack ship. I ship Hanbin and Jinwoo. Yes, I am weird. But they had few but special moments in WIN! I actually shipped Hanwoo before Minwoo. Watch the OT11's barbeque party and you will see Hanwoo moments. While Mino praised Jinwoo sacredly, Hanbin praised Jinwoo only to afterwards. And Jinwoo remembered that Hanbin moonwalked going to the bathroom. ^^ (And don't get me started with the Team A and B games/chicken fight!) ^.^ Here are the few Hanwoo moments in Winner x Team B game.

That being said, I am the lone shipper of the Hanwoo crack ship. LOL! This story was originally a Mino-Jinwoo-Hanbin one-shot. But since I have an eomma (yes, I am talking to you, Iris-eomma!) who floods my stories with her "SEQUEL! SEQUEL!" comments, I decided make this one-shot EXTREMELY lengthy and divide it into sort of chapters to make it a sort of series. (Yes, I am lazy!) But this story is NOT yet done. >_< Since I will divide it, I will publish what I have now in my WIP. I am still fixing the so-called next chapter but I promise to publish it within the day.

Enjoy and please spread the Minwoo and Winner love~!! ^^

THE TERM IS… (by kaijin-taichou)
Chapter 1.1 – Crash and Burn

Rating: PG or K+ (just to be safe)
Genre: Humor; Angst (I can't believe I am writing angst); Romance (cringe!)
Main Characters: Song Minho; Kim Jinwoo; Kim Hanbin
Recurring Characters: Lee Seunghoon; Nam Taehyun; Kang Seungyoon; Team B
Pairing: Minwoo; Hanwoo; ninja!Kangnam; ninja!BFFJinhoon
Summary: Kissing Nam Taehyun is a normal thing for Song Minho, as normal as hating Kim Jinwoo's gray hoodie and Kim Hanbin.

==========

Chapter 1.1

Crash and Burn

The term is ex-boyfriend.

Song Minho screwed up big time. He didn't mean to kiss Nam Taehyun. The maknae is now happy with Kang Seungyoon. There were just some things he was used to doing. And of all those things, it had to be kissing Taehyun.

"YAH! What did you just do?! You idiot! Don't you dare do it again or I'll make you smell Seungyoon-hyung's underwear!" the diva maknae exclaimed as he wiped his lips viciously with his right backhand.

"Aish! The way you wiped it, as if you didn't enjoy it before," Mino teased. Taehyun glared at him.

"This," pointing at his lips, "belongs to Kang Seungyoon now, understand?"

Mino laughed. "I know. I know. Don't worry. Mine belongs to someone else's now, too. There are just some things I am used to like kissing you. And please, it was just a quick peck," he said casually.

The maknae rolled his eyes. "Whatever… Oh! Jinwoo-hyung!" Taehyun greeted. Mino turned around and saw Jinwoo, smiling at Taehyun. However, the rapper knew better than that smile.

Kim Jinwoo saw everything. His boyfriend saw him kissing his ex-boyfriend and it automatically placed Jinwoo in his ex-boyfriend list, too.

==========

The term is ugly.

No. Hideous. That ing hideous gray hoodie Jinwoo was wearing. In Mino's opinion, it had to go. That hideous gray hoodie symbolized his boyfriend (ex-boyfriend, a little voice told Mino) but he hated it. Song Minho loathed it. And Jinwoo wore it again.

"I forgot something and Jinwoo-hyung is kind enough to accompany me," Lee Seunghoon suddenly appeared behind the eldest after Jinwoo awkwardly said, "Seungyoonie is waiting for you." Seunghoon seemed to witness his so-called infidelity as well.

Taehyun left the dorm fast, as fast as how Jinwoo went inside the room he shares with Winner's leader, ignoring Mino's "Jinwoo-hyung" plea.

Mino waited for him, of course. But when Jinwoo came out of his room, he was already wearing the hideous gray hoodie. Jinwoo knew Mino hated the hoodie a lot.

Nice revenge. Mino said to himself.

==========

The term is dense.

Mino's leader can be very sensitive at times but when Kang Seungyoon is dense and naïve, he is ing dense and naïve.

"The gray hoodie is back," Seungyoon commented after all of the members were settled on their respective seats inside the van.

Everyone knew Mino and Jinwoo's relationship as they also knew Mino's hatred towards that gray piece of clothing. Does Seungyoon need to say that? Mino wanted to ask.

Maybe, it was a roommate thing, being dense and naïve. Mino had to tell Jinwoo that he likes him more than a friend despite all the actions and skinships he initiated towards the older boy. Actions have no effect on pure Kim Jinwoo, he concluded. He was just unassuming. The pretty boy was ready to bury his feelings for Mino, if the latter didn't confess.

Jinwoo was very unassuming, innocent, and pure (and also boundary of naïve and stupid) that he didn’t notice Mino's relationship with Taehyun before. He only learne

Please log in to read the full chapter