Oh, you were trying to help? O.o

Coke-flavoured [One-shot]

-Author's POV-

 

"~~~ ah...... What are you doing?" Junhyung asked as he opened the fridge.

"Baking cookies !" you exclaimed, using an electric beater fitted with a paddle attachment to mix the butter, salt and brown sugar until creamy.

"Oh really? Do you need my help?" he asked, opening a bottle of coke.

You hesitated for a while, because Junhyung...... He's not really good at baking cookies o.o There was once when he tried, but......it was a bad experience =S However, you didn't want to hurt his feelings, since he actually offered to help, which he rarely does. You nodded your head.

He smiled, then gulped down a mouthful of coke.

"So, what's there for me to do?" he asked, putting down the opened bottle of coke onto the table.

"Errr...... Help me grease the cookie trays, oppa." you pointed to the trays at the end of the table and handed him a brush and butter. He started greasing the trays as you went on to beat an egg into the mixture.

"So what's next?" he asked after he was done greasing the trays. You were done with the mixture too. Just as he turned around, his hand, which held the brush, knocked over his bottle of coke and some coke spilled into your cookie mixture.

"OPPA !!!" you screamed. You scratched your head in frustration, thinking of a way to salvage the situation.

"Argh... Mianhae, ~~~......" Junhyung put down the brush in his hand and hugged you, gently your back. You calmed down at his touch, and it wasn't easy not to forgive him.

Suddenly, you had an idea.

"It's alright, oppa ! Let's just make coke-flavoured cookies instead !" you exclaimed, beaming brightly.

"I've never tried coke-flavoured cookies before...... Are you sure they'll be edible?" he raised an eyebrow.

"I don't know..." you shrugged. "But that's why we're going to try it ! Let's clear this mess first..." you grabbed a towel and wiped the coke away from the table while Junhyung grabbed the mop to mop away the coke from the floor.

 


 

"Why won't you shape one like me?!" Junhyung whined as he watched you shape another star from the cookie dough.

"But oppa...... You're like a star to me......" you mumbled shyly. Junhyung smiled meekly.

"Oh really...?" he asked, blushing slightly.

"Hehe~ Oppa, what's wrong with you? Where did your usual narcissism go?" you eyed him as if he was a ridiculous joker.

"Hey ! I have my shy moments, too, you know......" he nudged you with his elbow. You giggled.

After you two were done with the shaping, you placed them neatly onto the greased trays and into the pre-heated oven.

"Alright ! Just 20 more minutes and we can try out our masterpieces !!!" you exclaimed.

Junhyung grinned, and placed an arm around your shoulders.

"Meanwhile, let's......"

"Let's clear the kitchen up !" you cut Junhyung off and escaped from his arm.

Junhyung sighed, then helped you wash up the utensils.

 


 

Finally, 20 minutes was up and you wore oven mittens to take out the trays. As you stood at the table to wait for the cookies to cool down, Junhyung wrapped his arms around your waist and rested his chin on your shoulder.

You smiled. His hug gave you a warm, fuzzy feeling inside, and it was comfortable being in his embrace. You felt like a blissful little wife.

After a few minutes, you picked up a cookie and it wasn't that hot anymore, so you popped it into your mouth.

"How is it?" Junhyung asked.

"I think......you better not eat it...... I'll dump them." you reached out to grabbed the trays, but Junhyung grabbed your arms, stopping you.

"Waeyo?" he asked, popping one into his own mouth. "It tastes fine, yeobo......" Junhyung quickly covered his mouth as he realised what he said. Your eyes widened in surprise.

You broke into a smile. "But it doesn't taste good, yeobo......" you pouted. Junhyung broke into a smile, too, hearing that you called him "yeobo".

"But we made them together. And besides, coke is my favourite ! So I'll finish them no matter what, alright?" he picked up another cookie and popped it into his mouth.

"It doesn't really taste that bad anyway......" he laughed as he wrapped his arms around your waist again.

"Alright then... Here you go ! Say ahhh~" you picked up a cookie and held it in front of his mouth.

"Ahhh~" he opened his mouth wide and you put the cookie into his mouth. He bit your finger mischievously.

"My finger is not edible, mind you......" you laughed as you picked up another cookie to put into his mouth. He shrugged as he opened his mouth obediently to take in another cookie.

 


 

"Let's not make this flavour of cookies anymore, especially after we get married..." Junhyung groaned as he fell onto the couch, rubbing his stomach. "I'll end up eating everything all over again......"

"Who says I'm going to marry you?" you jested.

"Who else can you marry?" he jeered, pulling you down on the couch with him.

"Ya, Yong Junhyung !" you punched his arm as he laughed.

"Nuh-uh-uh... You're supposed to call me yeobo !" he hugged you tightly.

You just stared at him.

"Awww...... My yeobo is angry with me? Aigoo~" Junhyung used his...aegyo (O.o) on you.

You giggled. "Fine... Yeobo......" you smiled and hugged him

Oh, the bliss~ ^O^