❅ The Attributes ❅

❅ Nychthemeron — an AFF AU Roleplay — NEW — Now OPEN


 

LIGHT

LIGHT // ARCHANGEL
The head of the clan of Angels. The archangel is appointed by God, His message conveyed by the Luminous, Eve. The archangel is given the authority to control the light clan during their time on Earth. The archangel possesses the usual powers of the normal Angel and more. Making them the most powerful among the light clan. There can only be 1 archangel at any one point in time. Powers that only an archangel can wield: healing; ressurection.

LIGHT // ANGELS
The clan of Angels, ruled by the chosen Archangel. They possess a wide range of powers, mostly used for the good. Powers that an Angel can wield: healing.

LIGHT // PHOENIXES
The magnificent bird that sides with the light. In their phoenix form, their feathers can seriously injure one from the dark. There can only be 5 phoenixes at each point in time. Powers that a Phoenix can hold: incineration by touch; telekinesis; flight.


DARK
 
DARK // ALPHA VAMPIRE
The head of the clan of Vampires. The alpha vampire is chosen by the Devil, his appointment is granted through the Luminous, Eve. The alpha vampire has the authority to control his clan in any way he/she wants to. The alpha vampire's powers are stronger than of a normal vampire.  The alpha vampire also have a special trait: one can gain a power that a vampire doesn't have through their blood. This trait can only be used once and the other must be a willing donor for it to take effect. Like the archangel, there can only be 1 alpha vampire at any point in time. Powers that an alpha vampire possess: hypersenses; hyperspeed.

DARK // VAMPIRES
The clan of Vampires, controlled by the chosen Alpha vampire. They possess the power of speed, agility. Powers that a Vampire possess: supersenses; superspeed - notably weaker than that of the alpha vampire.

DARK // DRAGONS 
This giant reptile is one that sides with the dark. While in their dragon form, their strength increases immensely, so intense that an angry stomp from the heart can cause an earthquake to happen. Like the Phoenix, there an only be 5 Dragons. Powers that a Dragon possess: Superior strength; telekinesis; flight.


LUMINOUS
 
LUMINOUS // EVE
The only one that possess the powers of both the Dark and Light. Eve is blessed by God, respected by the Devil, possessing both powers from the Light and Dark. With such powers, comes responsibilities, becoming the one to maintain peace. Only those strong enough is able to become Eve. There can only be 4 Eves on Earth. One can only become Eve if chosen by the First.


HUMAN
 
HUMAN // HUMAN
There was barely any more humans left. The ones before them has chosen their path; to embrace the Light path or fall in the Dark. All that are remaining have to make a choice and it has to be soon before it's too late.


*more details to be added whenever*

A
T
T
 
THE ATTRIBUTES


+

PREMIUM LAYOUT CODED BY LYNNRYAN // DO NOT STEAL OR USE OUR CODES AS YOUR BASE CODE