➣ KILL LA KILL : DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY.

✲ OUR SECRET BASE : a layout dump. / lmao hello.

 

DON'T LOSE

 

 
In the dusty basement where we met May you surprised me so much Because you’re talking now I gotta find the truth from many fights But I’m all alone You’re the only one who can help me out We’ll be as one We’re ready to fight Look over there They try to kill us for stars Our bond has got much stronger than before Don’t lose your way in your mind We have to be as one Don’t be afraid my sweetheart This is the way to be more strong Harbour my deep secret It makes me so blue Run through this game before my body is dry So it seems there’s no other choice But to go all out Stay with me and let’s stand out and outshine those trying to get our stars now All we have to do is figure out how strong we are and what it takes to stay alive I gotta find out who killed my dad I hear the voice of you in my mind I gotta find out who killed my dad I hear the voice of you in my mind so My blood is pumping I’m ready to fight when you are Let’s let no one break the bond that is ours Show them what it means to be a shining star You have my body Let’s fight as one Can’t move my feet in the dark I don’t wanna be all alone Can’t feel the heat in my blood Do you remember what he said I really need you with me Help me to stay focused I wanna be complete Fight as one with me Let’s take ‘em down Be a shining star You have my body I’m ready to fight when you are.
 
          

▼       ▼

▲        ▲

YOUR WAY

 

CREDIT.

 

"LET ME TELL YOU TWO USEFUL PIECES OF INFORMATION:

I have no idea how anyone would ever get to use this layout but since kill la kill's one of my favourite winter 2013 animes, I made a senketsu layout. ; v ; the LYRICS used are 'don't lose your way/before my body is dry' by kobayashi mikaIMAGE (senketsu transparent picture) credits to jakuzurayyy on tumblr. ryuuko ICON IMAGES credits to shuumei on dreamwidthCOLOURS used are #FFC523, #C63931 and #1E1E2A. the code is HERE and please do not remove the credits!