➣ GINTAMA : IT'S THE GIRLS' TERRITORY

✲ OUR SECRET BASE : a layout dump. / lmao hello.

"NEIL ARMSTRONG CYCLONE JET ARMSTRONG SAYS:

totally not super obsessed with gintama or anything lmao. anyway, yes, I love gintama and decided to make it the first layout because I can. the LYRICS used are 'shura' by DOES, I could not find the owner of this gif and it is not mine. the COLOURS used are  #C5EODC, #E08E79, #999966 and #F3F0CF. the code is HERE and please remember not to remove the credits! 

 it's the girls' territory
    
    OTAE, KAGURA, SACCHAN, TSUKUYO, KYUBEI AND MUTSU

 

          THE LADIES OF GINTAMA
    11/04
    SINGLE
SELF-UAL
The street corners grow lively: it's the girls' territory Lonely braids waver in the stir of the wind A temptation that hurts my ears, and the smell of camellias On a cloudless evening the warzone within me begins to clamor These burning feelings strengthen my distress I see the overlapping traces, and hang my head One, someone please Two, put out my fire Three, and let me fly free Four, yeah yeah A single shock ran through my body, rippling like electricity Those yearning eyelashes have a certain languid charm These smoldering thoughts strengthen my distress As I grow up, the memories of those days fade One, someone please Two, light my fire Three, and let me burn Four, yeah yeah.