Lies

Love and Betrayed

I ran,ran, and ran! As fast as I can. I cry while running away from the empty storeroom. I can't believe what I've heard! My kind and sweet Howon never even exist! He lied to me! He cheated me! He played me! And,and he..... Betrayed me... 

-Flashback-

"Hoya,when will you break up with that ?" Asked Hyorin the school queenka while nuzzling at Hoya's chest. "Patience babe,the longer the better so that her heart will crumble." Hoya answered then pulled Hyorin into a deep kiss. Hyorin moaned when she felt Hoya hands all over her...

-Flashback End-

Even after what he did to me,I'm still deeply in love with him. His name was graved too deep in my heart that it hurts...it hurts to even try to erase it. I've decided to just confront him and does what he want me to do...

"Hoya,you lied to me didn't you?" I asked,dropping the honourifics. We were already surrounded by the whole student. "Wha...what do you mean,Maeri?" He replied and the sound of whispers are getting louder. "Drop the act, I've heard of your conversation with Hyorin,I now know that you're the one who planned my bullying!" I cried, i can't keep my tears anymore as I was reminded by the fact that I was betrayed. Betrayed by the one whom I love the most, the person who I though he cares for me but doesn't. It hurts...

"Pfsh,so I guess there's no need to act anymore eh?" Hoya smirked looking at his girlfriend...no,his ex-girlfriend straight in the eyes. My heart hurts... It feel as if it's breaking into pieces after hearing what Howon said. "What did I ever do wrong to you,Hoya?!" I asked,furious. "Well,you never did. But you're an eyesore so we though that we will hurt you just like you contaminated our sight. Right guys?" The students around started to cheered,saying "Yeah!" Hoya's words stab me,countless of times. I tried regaining back my strength when my hair was pulled and my knees was kicked from the back until I drop to my knees. My tears keep on running down my cheeks,I can't even found my voice...

"Get out of my eyesight,I don't even want to see an eyesore like you again! Just die,Maeri! Knowone will even care or even love you. You're not even suitable to live in this world. Go die,!" Hoya yelled,smirking seeing her rocking shoulders,means she's crying. "You're so stupid to think that I would love someone like you." Hoya said before leaving her in the crowd.

"ha,ha,die !" "Hoya will never love you!" "Die!" Maeri cried harder hearing the insults and receiving thrown things that was aim at her. She was soon,bleeding. It hurts,betrayed by the one you love... Maeri think as she get up on her feet and walk...no,trotting to the school 'hanging garden' on the rooftop. The only words that she think is the harsh words that was thrown by Hoya..... D.I.E! "As you wish Howon,I'll die." I say.

I take out the knife that I've been keeping. The knife was Hoya's first gife to me,he said it was for protection,but I guess it has no more use since he wants me dead. I played the blade with my fingers until it bleeds. I have no problem if the blood trickled to my uniform because it's already been stained.

I cut my wrist several times,there is nothing on my mind except for Howon. How we first met in this 'hanging garden' and how he betrayed me. How his words stab me. My hands are now bloody and I'm still not done. There are more things to do. I held the knife high,directing it to my heart,thinking Hoya's wish and insults. "Just die,Maeri!" "Go die,!" My tears starts flowing back after remembering those words.

I smiled bitterly saying "I still love you Hoya oppa,although after what you did to me. I really do....." Before pushing the knife through my chest and aiming at the heart. I saw a figure that looks like Hoya,but now I'm dead.....

Hoya rushed towards Maeri's body,he saw all of her action just now and heard her last words which he'd never expect. He look at her lifeless face,he checks her wrist and fingers only to found lots of cuts. He can't say anything, he didn't know what he feels now. He is suppose to be happy but his heart hurts seeing her cuts.

He look at the knife that was sticking on Maeri's chest,only to be slammed with his memories of her. His eyes formed droplets of tears that eventually falled. Now he remembered the reason he became her boyfriend...because he actually love her till now but his ego blocked his feelings for her and left him insulting her. His gang originally planned for Myungsoo to toy with her but Hoya who truly love her can't afford that and take the chance to date her. But he eventually killed her..... With his words.

Hoya regretted his actions,his words and insults to her. His tears keeps on running down,he took out the knife and cleaned it. He look at Maeri's body one last time. "Maeri aah,mianhae. Oppa killed you and oppa regretted it but all this time,oppa really did love you,with all of my heart but oppa killed you. Oppa would never though that you would took oppa words seriously,Maeri aah. Mianhae,jagiya...mianhae,oppa hurt you so much. If oppa would get another chance to be with you,oppa will take care of you with my life. Oppa killed you... Saranghaeyo my jagiya..." Hoya cried,he kiss her whitened lips one last time before going back into the school building.

Seeing Hoya's figured left the 'hanging garden',a figure who was hiding came out. He carry Maeri's lifeless body and whispered, "You're not dead yet my dongsaengie and I will not let you die so easily. Just trust in your oppa..."