Final

Give me a chance sequel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Muehehe hai guys :3 so I decided to write this in 3rd person. Hope you guys like it =^^=

 

She found it weird that Luhan hasn’t be really paying attention to her for this whole week. It wasn’t because she wanted to be an attention , but she just found it…unusual. She could still remember the day when he confessed and she accepted his confession. It wasn’t because she liked him back, it wasn’t out of pity. She just thought since he was sincere enough, she could give this relationship a chance. They have been dating for about two months and Luhan has been trying his best to keep this relationship alive. She wasn’t complaining at all. Not one bit.

She was in deep thought as her feet dragged against the path to her school. She snapped out of her thoughts as she let her eyes scan around the school gates, looking for a familiar presence. Her eyebrows furrowed together, forming a frown on her face. Where is he?

For the whole three periods, Luhan was nowhere to be spotted. She decided to question her friends during lunch time but there wasn’t any definite answers. She stared straight ahead while eating before her eyes fall onto a group of boys. They were Luhan’s friends. She could’ve stopped by to ask for the presence of Luhan but she wasn’t exactly good friends with them to start with. She let out a heavy sigh of exasperation. Just thinking of him make her miss him so much more.

The days when he was around; she just missed it so much. His brown orbs gazing lovingly at her, the tint of pink on his cheeks whenever he was around her, the smell and warmth of his hoodie whenever he hugged her. Everything. She missed it so much and it has only been half a day. Finally something clicked in her head. She mentally kicked herself for not noticing this earlier before. Her mind went back to the time when Luhan whispered to her those 3 words. “I love you.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter