Facebook? ( EXO )

✿ Idol's Facebook

The first day of EXO before their comeback was really worse. They didn't have any electricity in their dorm. It's happen after Lee Sooman, SM CEO didn't paid the electricity bills, didn't gave the staff some of EXO's autograph or hugs or kisses or whatever, kicked out the ex-official SM plumber, the ex-official SM plumber spread the rumor about Sooman being a , that's how everything start. 

 

Manly Hannie : Hey DaeDae. Does your dorm has any electricity?

Power Daehyun : Why you ask? Of course our dorm has electricity. Let me guess that your CEO doesn't paid yet right?

Manly Hannie : Of course. Why should he paid? That guy is really liek a log. Lazy as awalys.

Power Daehyun : Excuse me. *Like. *Always. How come your grammar got wrong?

Manly Hannie : Don't put the flame on me. The internet is spow as always too.

Power Daehyun : One more time. *Blame. *Slow. Seriously, you are too stressed to check out your grammars.

Manly Hannie : Of course I am C:

Power Daehyun : Even your emoticons are scaring me, . BTW, how about a full time at facebook?

 

Luhan looked at Daehyun's answer. Facebook... What is Face-Book? He never heard of it for miles. Maybe he's already outdated and that's why he didn't know that there is this 'Facebook' that is still existing. Luhan typed his KakaoTalk keyboard but too bad. There is no internet at his phone. Luhan cursed 'What the !' as his phone also ran out of batteries. He called his almost boyfriend, Sehun to lend his phone.  "SEHUNNNNIEEEEEE, LEND MEEE YAAAA PHHOOONEEE" Luhan quickly snatched Sehun's phone and left Sehun who was dumbfounded.

Luhan opened Sehun's KakaoTalk. He was too lazy to log out Sehun's account and to sign in his.  He saw that Daehyun was still online his KakaoTalk.

 

IamOhSehunTheMaknaeOfEXOK : Yo DaeDae! Luhan's here! My phone gone cracked for a while! I borrowed Sehun's acc to chat with you!

Power Daehyun : Goodness me, I was totally shocked with Sehun's acc name. Seriously, it is freaking long!

IamOhSehunTheMaknaeOfEXOK : My Sehunnie always understand me what I want.

Power Daehyun : What the heck?

IamOhSehunTheMaknaeOfEXOK : Never mind and just hurry up and tell me what is facebook!!

Power Daehyun : Oh yeah, facebook. Facebook is a social website that was created by Mark Zuckerberg, whatever I dunno da' name. It's kind of fun when you can chat with your other friends than Korean friends by facebook. But you need to sign up to have a facebook acc. You want to make it?

IamOhSehunTheMaknaeOfEXOK : OF COURSE I AM !!!!!!!!! TELL ME WHERE IS THIS FACEBOOK THING WEBSITEEEEE!!!!

Power Daehyun : Yo, calm down and turn off your capslock dude. Here is the link https://www.facebook.com/ . Make sure you add me after making your acc.

IamOhSehunTheMaknaeOfEXOK : Thanks DaeDae! I will and maybe later I will buy you a cheese cake.

Power Daehyun : Got that, Lulu. Ciao, I want to open my facebook~

Power Daehyun is offline

 

Luhan opened his laptop (although there was no electricity, he used battery instead of wire) and also opened the internet. He clicked the new tab button and re-write what Daehyun gave the link to him. Luhan saw that the website is full with blue. Blue. Blue. Blue. Blue. This time, he was sure to change his life.


AUTHOR'S NOTE I seriously dunno what I'm writing here, lewls. I also love FACEBOOK. That's why I make this fic xD I have a Facebook acc :3 Oh well, that's it for today because my unnie is crying beside me to open his acc =.= Hope you enjoy this chapter!^^