01

If You Are Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 01

No!!! Kim Jongin!

Sooyeon shouted in shock expression. She just saw an accident which it was in front of her. The car just hit the lamp post at the roadside. It was Jongin in the car. Ever since she lost her baby, she returned to her hometown. She noticed the familiar plat of the car, so she knew who own that car. She just came from her clinic as a doctor. She doesn’t know what to do because she was too curious. Suddenly, something came across her mind. She called the staff at her father’s hospital to get him. Then, she called the rescue to pull Jongin out from the car. 

While waiting for them to arrive, she went to Jongin’s car. She acted herself to become a brave girl, so she checked on his pulse.

He still breathing but it is low.

She whispered to herself. Then, an ambulance and the rescue arrived. They did their work carefully. The rescue tried their best to pull him out of the car. She helped them by brought him on the trolley to the ambulance. She asked the nurse who is in the duty to go with. The nurse agreed. Arrived at the hospital, they pushed the trolley out of the ambulance to the ICU where her father is waiting. She waited patiently but someone interrupted her by blaming her.

What the hell are you at here?

The woman in fashion outfits asked her angrily. The old man behind her was patting her back to calm her down. Sooyeon just looked down and when somewhere else. By looking at the woman made she remembered the horrible scene. Actually, she waited for her father finished his duty. She took a taxi because she left her car at the accident. She called the workshop to take and repair her car. Then, she arrived at her apartment. She unlocked her door and locked it once she entered her apartment. She put her bag carelessly aside and laid herself on the comfy couch. The scene came across her mind. She doesn’t understand why it always came when she meet Jongin. That’s hilarious. She was afraid if Jongin found out she stayed at Korea again.

 Without her knowing, she burst into tears. Her tears glided slowly on her face. She tried to find the calmness by closing her eyes. Then, she drifted to sleep.

 

 

While doing her work, her phone suddenly rang. She looked at the screen and click at the green button.

Hello, dad? Why you call me now? Is there something important?

Yes, Sooyeon! I just want you to come back home early today. I need to discuss something important to you in private. I’ll wait you at home on 6 in the evening.

Okay, dad. I will be right back. I need to do my work now if you want me to come early.

Oh, sure. Goodbye Sooyeon!

Bye, father!

She hung up the phone and continued to do her unfinished works. Treating medical to her patients is her work because she’s a doctor in a clinic. Even though her parents wealthy, she doesn’t like to burden her parents. She tried her best to make up her life become easier without other people’s help. After finished her work, she changed the shift from evening to night with her colleague. She went to the car park to get her car. So soon the sky turns dark and she has to go to her parents’ house. 

Suddenly, someone kidnapped her and brought her to her car. Because of she just brought her key car in her hand, the kidnapper took it from her hand and drove the car away with her in it too. The kidnapper tied her legs and hands at the back of her and used the blindfold to cover her eyes. She tried to scream but no use with it because she was afraid if the kidnapper tried to hurt her.

Shut up, Sooyeon!

She thought she had just heard Jongin’s voice from the kidnapper. It won’t be him. He’s not a kidnapper. It can’t be him. Many thoughts came across her mind. She feared of him. How did he know I’m here? She thought that her father told her that Jongin lost his memory. She braved herself to ask.

Who are you? How

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter