Chapter 1 : 'The Vampire'

동화 [Fairytale]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Young prince, the king is waiting for you" said the boy that younger than him, Huang Zi Tao. Tao is one of his closest vampire friend, and he knew this boy is a gay and get attracted by him eventhought Tao is a little bit scared of him. Why? because for the kingdom familly, not just human, they Vampires' blood too.

    No need to say anything, Yi Fan stood up and walk into the door,but suddenly he stop     "Don't call me with 'young prince', just call me Kevin" said Yi Fan and walked to the King's room, but he still knew that Tao's blushed with his words.     Everyone who works in the castle 'bow'-ing to him, it's a daily routine for them. After he's in front of the king's room, he knocks the door     "Father, may i come in?" said Yi Fan pollitely, doesn't want to make trouble if he doesn't say anything and just come into his father's room. The door is automatically opened for him. He came in.     "Is there anything wrong, Father?"     "No, but as you know, there's a ritual for male Vampires in kingdom familly, You should stay in the world for 100 days without bringing anything from here, prepare yourself, you will go there this afternoon, you should bite 100 humans neck so they will become a Vampire, after 100 days you should go back here, but if you fail, you will become a normal human and yo can't never go back here" said the Father, explaining what should he do     "But Father,-"     "No buts, now go prepare yourself"     And Yi Fan left, going back to his room with so many things in his head. What should he do if he'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter