#DONE

Jungdok

The room was silent, except for the weak ticking of a little clock standing on a white table with EXO stickers all over it. The walls are filled with paradise, or should I say, official EXO posters and some pics a fangirl randomly picked. Derp pictures, official pictures, blablabla — WHATEVER, let’s get to the point.

A girl sat down on her bed as she opens her laptop. She sighs, prayed, did everything and mumbles “Fighting,” to herself before typing that URL to the video. She’s been searching and asking her friends for — I dunno — minutes for that special URL. Special, because now she’s going to finally see it!

It’s leaked, but she couldn’t care less. She just wanted to watch the practice video of Overdose, right now. Now now. Nanana now, now. Now now.

Her hearts beats fast, her rough hands harlem shake (to emphasize how really nervous she is) as she sees that the page has loaded and, finally, she clicks… play.

At first, she was confused. Who is that weirdo— oh.  She realized that that blond-haired guy is actually Joonmyun. He sure did a good job on disguising himself as a character on some anime. What was it, Naruto?

And what the heck is he pointing to — oh, the O. She thought he was pointing to his , but who cares? He’s standing on Kyungsoo. Like, how? And now they’re clapping because of how awesome these two were. Yeah, the girl clapped too.

And the girl almost had a heart attack when Baekhyun and Kyungsoo sang. Their voices were manly, hot and y. In short, it sounds like asfjjaghfsdjgalsdgjh.

But she can’t accept the fact that both of them, yes, both of them, had good grammar in English, unlike her, who was only trying hard. Sigh.

Nope, she didn’t sigh. I did.

The writer. Enough said.                      

Now, when it was the chorus, the girl was spazzing hard. She was gripping her sheets tightly and she was, like, choking on air. Weird, but true. Plus, she accidentally gushed “Aww,” when it’s the too much, neoya something part. What, they’re just cute.

To the second verse. Kai sang. God bless him.

Okay, is Baek pulling her into him, because it seems like it. And kyungsoo, still, is squishy-hottie. Ah, he never changes.

Chorus.

And then this part, she was like WTF and Oh, gosh this is byuntae and Aww, look at Kai, what is he doing.

Yeah.

And Baekhyun be like, HA- HEAAAAAAART! Because it sounds like he did that.

Now, off to the rap. Chanyeol kinds sounds like IDK-BUT-WOW-THAT’S-NICE and Sehun getting’ ready to kick some and Kai is awesome.

The last dance part though is what the girl loves. It’s, just awesome.

But what caught her attention is that Korean thing.

Yeah, everything is Korean, but the MBC thing!

The good thing is this girl can read Korean, so it was like:

MBCsyo! Eumakjungshim (idk) moniteoyong.

Unfortunately, she can’t understand, so she just went with it. It sounds so weird.

It was quiet once again, and then she squealed, and fainted...

The end.


I apologize. This is crack.

This is how we fangirl. Yeah, no.