The Letter

A Goodbye Letter To You
My Only LOVE Lay, Hi! Its been a month. I know your very happy now with your new life. I see your doing good lately. Don't think Im stalking you I just saw you at the mall last week and in my favorite coffee shop -that become our favorite coffee shop yesterday. If you want to know how I am now, Im good., eventhough I know you dont care anymore. Its all clear in my mind the first time we meet. I accidentally spilled you my newly ordered coffee but you didn't even get mad at me. You ask my name and buy me another coffee. We chat for almost 3 hours because you have that sense of humor and makes me laugh so hard. And I didn't know that this is the start of my fairy tale love story. When I meet you my world change. You change it without your knowing. You became my prince charming, my knight in shining armor that rescue me from the dragon and free me from the tower. The man who gave me the shining glass shoes and bring me to your palace and dance till midnight. The man who kiss me to wake me up and defeat the witch in my life. Before you came into my life I never believe in fairytale. Its just a fantasy made by a wild and fictionous mind. But then you make me believe. In just 3 months you make me feel like princess Rapunzel, cindirella and snow white. I know its just happen in a fairy tale and im n0t a princess but you make me feel like one. Im your only princes and your always be my prince charming. But now I regret that I've meet you. This is the very stupid thing I did in my life. For letting you fall in love with me. Im not regretting loving you.