What about a holiday?

A little oneshot

You closed the apartment door after you, putting the keys in the small bowl situated on the table on your right, kicking your shoes off. You put my bag on the kitchen table and helped yourself to some fruit juice from the fridge. You poured the liquid into a mug from the cupboard and brought the cup to your mouth.

Out of nowhere, a pair of strong hands wrap around your waist. You put the cup on the counter and let the person rest their head on my shoulder.

“Hi honey, had a nice day at work?” Your husband, Yongguk, spoke in his gentle voice.

“Eh, let’s say it’s like usual. How was your day?” You asked, turning around in his embrace. Your hands slowly rose up to wrap around his neck.

“Bad, because I was missing you too much” He said. You couldn’t do anything but aww. He always likes to compliment you and tell you how much he loves you. He’s a loveable husband. Handsome, gentle, careing, and usually funny. A day won’t pass without him telling a joke or doing something that will make you laugh. One of the many reasons why you love him.

He leaned in, his soft lips kissing yours. You love the way his kisses are. So gentle yet so passionate. As you both pulled back, he brushed few strands of your hair out of your eyes.

“I made dinner” He said, opening the fridge for you to see the bowl with soup.

“Thank you honey, I bet it’s delicious” You said, untangling yourself from his grip and taking the bowl out. You put it in the microwave to warm it.

 

After the dinner, which was spent with stories about each other’s days and news and random stuff, you both settle on the couch in the living room, watching some TV. He put his arm around your shoulders, pulling you close and you rested your head on his shoulder.

Yongguk kissed the top of your head. “You know, it’s been a while since we had some time together”.

You look up at him in confusion. “What do you mean? We see each other every day after work”

Yongguk chuckled and took your arm in his, looking at the beautiful ring on your finger.

“No, I mean.. having a little more time than the usual. Let’s just say.. like a holiday” He said.

You raised one eyebrow at him, making him grin his gummy smile in amusement. Some time off work didn’t sound really bad, actually. Yongguk always came with silly ideas but this one is a silly-nice one.

“It doesn’t sound bad, honey.” You said, again resting your head on his shoulder. His thumb carresed the back of your hand.

“We can forget about work a little, and enjoy ourselves” You hummed as an agreein response.

“Where would you like to go?” You asked after a while. He didn’t say anything for a while, before a response came.

“I don’t care, as long as I am with you.” You chuckled and kissed his cheek.

“Cheesy”

 

Yongguk pulled you on his lap, resting his hands on the small of your back and your legs, before adding more to his sentence.

“We could go to the beach” He said, his finger making small circles on your skin. “And we could walk along, as the sun is rising”

He put his hand on the back of your knees and lifted you up bridal style. You shrieked in surprise, your arms tightly wrapped around his neck.

“Yah! Put me down!” You said. He turned around softly. Yongguk kissed your neck and your jaw, inhaling your scent of strawberry.

“Let the soft breeze blow through your hair, and the cold water tingle your skin” He added. You couldn’t help it but laugh a little. He is like a kid dreaming for his first bike, or like a girl remembering of her first love.

Yongguk may seem as a tough, cold guy but that would be the wrong definition of him. He’s sweet, always making people around him smile. He doesn’t have many many friends, but he has enough friends which he cares about. He’s got a loveable family, from where his features has come from.

You brushed one hand through his jet black hair, before he put your down. You closed the gap between your faces before another kiss was placed on his lips.

“You are really a childish guy, honey” You said, as he hugged you. You are really such a lucky lady to find a man like him.

 

You both went to bed that night, cuddling in each other’s arms and stealing kissed from each other.

 

=---------

First, I want to say how sorry I am.

I haven't been active in so long, and not having an excuse is even worse.

Well, except maybe I didn't have any inspiration..

I hope you can all forgive me, and here it is, an oneshot for you my dear rainbows <3

I promise I will try to be more active guys, now I will go to sleep

 

Sam out!!