Rescue me from this misery

Rescue me from this misery

Zelo walked back home from his trip to a park. Since two years he lived in an orphanage because his parents died in a car accident.

He looked around and noticed three pretty girls standing next to a little shop. The girls turned their heads to him as they felt Zelo's stare.

Zelo looked away as fast as possible and blushed.

He heard the girls giggle about his action.

Zelo was a handsome, young boy with a perfect face and beautiful, fluffy hair. Every girl fell in love with him. But he had a weird secret. For a long time, since nine years, he was afraid of females. Nobody knew this. On that day, nine years ago, he had seen a woman who killed her own mother and husband. This trauma had never vanished. He thought females were murderers and was afraid of them.

Zelo remembered this incident while he looked at the girls.

After a while he finally arrived at the orphanage. But he didn’t want to go back to this house, because the person in charge was a bad woman. That was another reason, why he was afraid of females. This woman hit the orphans if they did something wrong. She was always in a bad mood. Her name was Victoria.

Zelo was in front of the orphanage’s main entrance. He could hear Victoria shout inside.

He took a deep breath and openend the door.

Victoria walked towards him and shouted: “What are you doing?! Why are you so late?!” Zelo flinched.

Without saying something, he walked straight to his room and locked it behind him. The sun shone into his room. He sighed and sat down on his bed.

Suddenly his phone rang. On the screen he saw the name of his best friend: Yongguk.

He accepted the call and heard Yongguk’s voice. He asked whether Zelo had time.

Zelo hesitated at first but then said yes because he wanted to go away.

After a little talk with Yongguk, Zelo slinked out of his room to the front door.

He tried to walk as silent as possible but he failed. Before he could realize it, Victoria already stood behind him.

She grabbed his arm and turned him around. Zelo looked at her with a scared face.

“Where are you trying to go?”, she asked with a loud voice which scared him even more.

“I wanna go out with my friend”, he answered quietly.

Victoria looked at him while he looked at the ground.

Suddenly, she shouted: “LOOK INTO MY EYES!!!”

Zelo’s eyes filled with tears. He wanted to run away but just stared at the ground.

Because of that, Victoria slapped his face.

Zelo let out a little groan and held his red cheek. A tear fell from his eye.

Zelo trembled and looked up to her hateful eyes. More tears rolled down his cheeks.

He shoved Victoria away and ran out of the front door. The aftereffects didn’t are of interest to him at that moment. He only wanted to be with his best friend and tell him everything. He couldn’t hold it back anymore and Yongguk was the only person he could tell everything.

Meanwhile, Yongguk walked up and down impatiently. He waited for Zelo to come but he didn’t come. Yongguk worried a lot about Zelo.

After five more minutes, Zelo finally arrived at Yongguk’s house.

Yongguk saw him already through a window.

He opened the door happily before he saw Zelo’s red and puffy eyes.

“What happened?” Yongguk asked worried.

“I-I’ll explain it…” Zelo stuttered quietly.

Both guys walked into Yongguk’s room and sat opposite each other.

After a deep breath, Zelo told him everything. About the incident of the woman who killed her mother and husband to the person in charge of the orphanage.

Yongguk listened to him attentively.

At the end of the whole story, Zelo began to cry again. Yongguk looked at him and hugged him. He comforted him and said soothing things.

After a while he stopped crying and they let go. Yongguk suggested that Zelo should stay overnight. And that was what he did.

 

The next morning, when Zelo woke up, Yongguk was already awake. Yongguk smiled at him as he said: “I think it’s better when you live here than in the orphanage. I promise I’ll treat you well”

He smiled as he saw Zelo’s shining eyes.

“If it doesn’t mean trouble…”, he answered hesitately.

Yongguk laughed. “No! It isn’t” Yongguk gave him his smile.

But there was still one hurdle they had to overcome. They had to get Zelo’s things!

The boys ate breakfast and went to the orphanage to get his things.

As they reached the orphanage, Zelo began to shiver. Yongguk looked at him and patted his shoulder.

Zelo opened the door and to his surprise, Victoria wasn’t there.

They walked to his room as a little girl crossed them. “Zelo~ Victoria is sick! She couldn’t come here today”

The boys smiled and Zelo hugged the girl.

They went into his room and packed his things.

After they had finished, Zelo said goodbye to the other children, who wished him luck and promised to say nothing.

The boys walked back to Yongguk's house.

In the middle of the way, Zelo saw the girls, who he saw the day before.

He blushed again and Yongguk grinned as he noticed it.

"I'll show you that girls aren't bad" Yongguk smiled at him.

Zelo followed him hesitately because he really was afraid of them.

The girls looked at them and giggled as they saw Zelo. He just looked at the ground.

Yongguk whispered that he should start a conversation with the girls.

Zelo said something but stuttered too much and it was too quiet so that nobody understood what he just said.

The girls giggled and decided to start.

Zelo looked up to face the girl who spoke. His eyes were full of fear.

He tried to answer. At first he failed but with every word his fear slowly faded away.

After a few minutes all of them spoke happily with one another.

Yongguk just stood there proudly with his arms crossed.

After they had exchanged mobile numbers, Zelo and Yongguk walked back to Yongguk's house.

Zelo was so happy that he could speak with them and gave Yongguk a big hug.

 

________

A/N: soooo~~~ did you like it~?

pleasseee tell meee~~~~~ Q_Q XD

...and..if I failed with the names and wrote Joey or Luke instead of Zelo and Yongguk then I'm soooo soorrryyyyyyyyyyyy >.< because like I said before the names were Joey and Luke before >.<

 

you know what you have to do if you want a sequel :PP

 

 

please leave a comment and subscribe~~ I really wanna know what you guys think of it~~ ♥