Room 312

The World of Marketing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 "Seriously dad why do we always have to do this?! Im sick and tired of moving back and forth!" A girl whined behind the driver's seat
"You know how this works honey. My job requires some traveling!" Mr. Park smiled at the annoyed girl

"Of course I know, this is the third city we've been in. Can't you change jobs? Contruction manager isn't that exciting anymore!"  

"But I though you loved to travel" Mrs. Park smiled as she turned her attention to her daughter

"That was when I was a child! Now I cant even make friends because I'd have to say good-bye after meeting them!!"

"Oh Chaerin! Come on hunny you're exaggerating!" His dad frowned as she rolled her eyes and plugged her earphones to distract the long drive.

Chaerin wasn't the typical rich girl. She wanted a normal life. She was tired of having to move from city to city, but most of all she hated the price of luxury, her life. 

"So which city are we renting now?" Chaerin asked rather annoyed.

"We're not renting and this time we might stay longer than usual."

"Sure. Thats what you always say!" Chaerin heavy sighed.

"Give it a try baby you might like it" her dad smiled as he turned to see her.

"I would love it if I had enough time to meet people!" 

"You will." Her mom handed her a piece of paper.

"This time we're heading to Seoul." His dad smirked as she half smiled.

"Seoul sounds fun right?" Mrs. Park smiled as Chaerin read through a map.

"Seoul sounds as boring as my life." 

"Why do you say that honney!? We give you everything you need. Even more than what we should."

"Still that doesn't buy me happiness" chaerin murmured. 

"What was that?" Her mom asked as she raised a brow

"Nothing. Can we stop at a restaurant? I'm starving!" 

Mr. Park nodded and stopped at one of the closest restaurant.

"Here?" He pointed at a restaurant that read 'Crab Rest-bar' 

"Yeah whatever!!" 

The family got down and went for their supper. It was night already. They still hadn't been to their home and chaerin couldnt wait to see what it was like. 

"Hello, I'm Sehun and I'll be taking your orders. Do you mind sitting here?" 

The older boy pointed at a booth. The boy was hot and chaerin knew that. She couldn't stop looking at him.

"Dad, I actually like this place" she grinned as she turned her attention back to Sehun

"What's delicious here?" She smirked as the boy chuckled. 

"Depends on what you like" Sehun raised a brow. 

I like what I see.

"What about chicken, do you serve chicken?" 

"Of course we do"

"Then, I'll take some chicken, some hot chicken" she smirked at the boy who just smiled at her. 

"I'll be right back with your orders" he bowed as he turned and walked away.

Don't take long. 

Chaerin followed the boy with her eyes. Only if looks could . 

"Dad how much longer til' we get "home"?" 

"Actually it should be blocks away from here" said her dad as he scrolled through his phone.

"Really?" Chaerin had an ear to ear smile. Even though she hated the fact that she had to travel constantly, living in different cities amazed her. 

After they finished dinner they headed to their home. Chaerin was excited to see their neighborhood she hope it didnt seem to extravagant but somewhat decent. As they got closer, the houses near theirs seemed to be extremely luxurious. 

"Really dad?" She sighed

"What's the matter hun?" He was confused.

"Another huge house? We're never home so why do you always insist on buying these tremendous houses!?" 

"Well if you have the money why not?"

Her mom nodded along with mr. Park

There was a reason why chaerin liked to keep it simple. She didn't want to have friends who only followed her for what she owned, she wanted real friends.

Although, she didn't want huge houses, they still seemed to wowe her. 

"it's my turn to choose a room, ok?" Chaerin smiled as his dad nodded

"Go for it Princess" her dad gently patted her back.

"Really? 5 bedroom house? And we're three?" Chaeri turned to her mom as she only shrugged

"What? Guest rooms!" 

"Like of we know people" chaerin rolled her eyes.

"Ill take this one!" The middle room with a huge closet and an extra large bathroom. 

Chaerin needed her space. Her little world. The only place she could be cozy at. 

"Ok we'll take the one on the second floor" her dad smiled as he hugged her. 

Mr. Park Geun Suk was a nice man. He loved his daugher to death. She was his little princess and nothing felt better than making her happy. 

"I'll be going to bed. Good night mom and dad" chaerin walked down the hall to reach her room.

"Finally!" She shouted as she threw herself onto the bed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter