final

Never Getting Over You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1: final
Word Count: 1,323

Never Getting Over You

Chanyeol woke up as his alarm clock sprang into life. He looked around and saw that the other half of the bed is already made. He thought that maybe his husband—Baekhyun—went to his work earlier than usual.

He got up and made his part of the bed then went to the bathroom to shower. When he got out of the bathroom he walked to his closet only to see that Baekhyun forgot to prepare his clothes for work, he just got his black blazer, a white long-sleeved polo, and a pair of black slacks.

He went down, only to found that their table is empty, maybe Baekhyun also forgot to do that. He chuckled to himself, his husband is being forgetful.

After eating his food that he made—Ramen, to be precise—he got up from his seat and sent a text to his forgetful husband.

“I am on my way to work, bye, babe! See you later! Don’t forget to make dinner! We’ll eat dinner together, okay? J” -Chanyeol

He went to their garage. He fished out his car keys out of his pocket. As he was still early, so he went to Baekhyun’s and his favourite coffee shop.

*****
He parked his car to the nearest empty space from the exit. He turned off the engine and pulled the handbrake before he got out of his car. He walked to the café shop from there.

When he walked in, a girl—with a familiar face—greeted him.

“Hi Sir Chanyeol!” Tiffany waved her hand at Chanyeol who waved back.

“Hello Tiff! Don’t need to be formal with me, so drop the formality,” Chanyeol laughed. “Anyway, so how is life?”

“I just found a new boyfriend! His name is Nickhun, and he’s a hottie!” Tiffany giggled.

“Well, that’s good to hear!” Chanyeol said, grinning widely.

“And, how about you and Baek?” Tiffany asked.

“Oh, we’re fine. Except I did not see him all morning, did he go here? He is not answering my calls nor replying to my text. And when I try to text him, he’s always out of reach. I am beginning to worry.” Chanyeol said worriedly.

“Oh, maybe he’s just busy, you know, being a model is a big job to handle. If we will go here I would call you immediately.” Tiffany said, patting Chanyeol’s shoulder.

“Thanks.” Chanyeol said.

“Anyways, what is your order?” Tiffany said, trying to lighten the mood of the ambiance.

“Umm, the usual—White coffee with cinnamon on top.” Chanyeol said, smiling.

“The usual, huh? That would be 85 Korean won.” Tiffany said, pressing some buttons on her cashier register.

Chanyeol handed out the bill.

“Here is your change and your white coffee with cinnamon on top.” Tiffany gave the change and the coffee to tall guy.

“Okay, thanks, Tiffany!” Chanyeol got his change and coffee and headed to the door.

“He hasn’t still know it.” Tiffany said to herself, sighing.

Chanyeol went to where he parked his car and went inside it, he put the cup of coffee in the cup holder. He inserted his key, and drove off.

*****

He went inside the building, he was greeted by the receptionist. He went inside the elevator and pressed his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter