Chapter One

Something Wicked
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  The return
CHAPTER ONE As the air plane soared across the sky, heading towards it's destination. The young lady opens her curtain and stares at the clouds in wonder as the Airplane captain announced that there would be a delay in their flight for the sudden turbulence which is shaking there plane and remind every to stay seated in there seats and to fasten their seat belts, their plane would be arriving at Seoul in about 40 minutes. 

Meanwhile beside her a man was causing trouble for an attendant, "You call this a cuisine?" he rolled his eyes condescendingly, while pinching the bridge of his nose to show his obvious displeasure at the food.

 The flustered air hostess kindly asked him, "If you could please tell me what you`re not pleased-" He interrupted her.

"Look with your own eyes! It`s all soggy!" The lady next to him slowly turned her head to look at commotion beside her, the food seemed fine to her and if he didn't want something soggy why'd he order Ramen, she rolled her eyes at the stupidity. But he just continued, "This is business class, i paid twice as much for this seat so shouldn't the service be twice as much?" 

Heol. Daebak.

She couldn't believe people actually acted like this in public, she would slap him across his head and teach him some manners if she could.

The young hostess proceeded to apologize stating she’ll come back and make him something else. After picking up the untouched food she left. The man stated incoherent insults after her.

 

In another side of the plane, an old heiress sat reading a magazine while waiting for her drink to arrive. Soon after a hostess arrived with her drink, "Here you go, madam."

"Oh, thank you." The lady stopped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter