||

Who Knows

Don’t you look
into my eyes and lie again
I’m sick of being alone

Your shaking face and words
Seems like something is up
A strange scent is all over your body
Seems like you’re possessed by something

 

Her eyes fluttered open when she heard the bedroom door being closed with a light sound, yes she’s a light sleeper especially nowadays when her five years boyfriend had been coming home late. Even a slight sound of lock being twisted she can be awake. People says she has been paranoid, yeah maybe that’s true. She feeling insecure right now.

 

She pushed herself from the warm bed, “You came back?” the guy, with not so masculine figure startled hearing her voice but quickly composed himself and gave a small, mortified smile, “Y-Yeah, sorry did I woke you up?”

 

“No, I’m waiting for you, Kyungsoo. Nowadays you always come home late.” She answered calmly, still observing the spiky haired-guy carefully.

 

“I-It’s been very hectic schedule at my office. You know meetings and all.” He tried to calm his nerves down, while answering his girlfriend he took off his coat and put it slowly on the bed, “I’m going to take a warm bath for a while.”

 

Minah let out a sighed after the bathroom door being closed from the other side. She crawled out from the bed and picked up the coat Kyungsoo left on the bed. Oddly, when she flapped the coat she smelt a womanish scent. That’s weird…Kyungsoo never wore this kind of scent. Instead of asking Kyungsoo, she let it slide for this once and threw the coat into the laundry basket. Even the scent haunting her, she won’t ask Kyungsoo, yet.

 

 

 

It’s been three months since Kyungsoo coming home late incident. Minah want to keep quiet about this, she really tried hard. But it’s her birthday today, the day she want to celebrate with the only person she loved. She tried to tolerate the other days, but it’s today.

 

She pushed the chair behind before took all the dishes she prepared and threw it into the dustbin, it’s already contaminated anyways. She have been waiting for her boyfriend for six hours straight, and now another five minutes past two in the morning. She felt hurt, betrayed and mostly sad. Does Kyungsoo forget her birthday? Is he in trouble at office? Is he too busy to notice the time? Does Kyungsoo meet another woman? She shook her head to the last question. No, Kyungsoo only loves her, yes that’s what she want to believe.

 

She trudged to the bedroom and lifelessly plopped herself on the bed, “Happy Belated Birthday to me...” she chuckles lightly before closed her eyes. It’s past her birthday anyway, she won’t bother with any birthday wishes now.

 

 

 

She woke up feeling wetness along her ear, slowly she opened her eyes revealing Kyungsoo’s with a guilty smile, “I’m sorry Minah. I fell asleep at office while doing my project.” After he said that, she can feel more wetness on her neck, trails to her collarbone. She gasped feeling the long-lost feelings on her skin. She missed this. She really was.

 

 

 

Minah caressed the fine built cheek before kissed it lightly, make the guy who was into a deep slumber woke up.

 

“Hey, beautiful.” She smiled promptly hearing that words from Kyungsoo. She didn’t reply it, she just gave a peck on his plump lips, due to their aggressive doings last night.

 

Since that day, Kyungsoo have always been like the Kyungsoo she have fall in love with. He always come home early, prepare dinner for them and always spent time with her. Until now, Minah never figure out what makes Kyungsoo really did change for that mysterious three months. Maybe he really was busy, or maybe he was busy doing something else. Who knows, who knows?

 

 

 

 

My comeback shot, with a crappy .

Please judge me. 

I'm using my two bias, so yeah.

Subway.