When Kris mad at his girlfriend because of her revealing teaser photo

Scenario Collection

Scenario 1: Exo's Kris

 


 

"Oh no, you didn't" 

 

"Oh yes, she did"

 

"Wow she looks y" Tao said.

 

"Yeah, look at her legs" Kai added.

 

"Her expression is cute though" Sehun added nonchalantly.

 

"Yeah, look at--...” Chen almost adds another word when Kris interrupted.

 

"Could you guys stop talking about my girlfriend like that?" He hissed as he closed his laptop. He headed to his desk and dialed his girlfriend’s number. Jinhee.

 

Apparently, Kris was browsing the internet for a school project together with his friends when he decided to open his girlfriend official website. Jinhee is a member of famous Korean girl group and she’s going for a solo debut.  

 

He was checking his girlfriend’s official website to expect another girly teaser, but the newest teaser photo made his eyes popped out in surprise. It was a photo of Jinhee in a hoodie with almost no pants on!

   Jiyeon

 

 

The photo make Kris’ blood boils in anger as he didn’t like one bit of his girlfriend showing ‘that’ much skin for other people to see, especially to those guy with dirty mind fantasizing after seeing her bare slender legs.

 

He knows it’s the trend in South Korea for using hot pants (even in winter) and he knew from the start that dating a celebrity has never been easy especially the fact that girl group tend to show their skin which that trend doesn’t really click well with Kris. Kris doesn’t like it when other men see his girlfriend in a dirty way, and the only one who could see her in that kind of revealing attire is him, and only him.

 

He tried to hold it in, trying to understand, but he lost control when he thought about the photo again and he exploded the moment Jinhee picked up her phone.

 

“Yeob—“

 

“ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND???!!” Kris barked.

 

“What the hell are you talking about?”

 

“Don’t act innocent on me! What’s the purpose of that kind of photo?” There’s a silent on the other line before Jinhee finally speak.

 

“Oh come on, Kris. It’s the concept! I can’t do anything about it”

 

“Of course you can. At lease you can wear a pant!”

 

“I am wearing a pant!

 

“It doesn’t seem like it to me”

 

“What? Whatever, Kris. I don’t have time for thing like this” Jinhee sighed hopelessly.

 

“So now you don’t have time for me? What, so are you going to break up with me once you've became a big star?”

 

“How can you say that to me?”

 

“Well yeah of  course I can, look at how you don’t listen to me”

 

“I told you it’s the concept!! It’s not me who wants to wear that pant! Please, Kris, don’t be a kid! Be a more mature man! You need to accept it! This is my job! This is how i make a living! I need to do it with responsibility! Look, there’s so much thing I need to do and I’m tired of all this. If you keep doing this it’ll be better if we just break up!" Jinhee shouted and ended the call. 

 

“Yah! Park Jinhee!!" Kris tried to call her again but her phone is turned off. He yelled as he threw his phone to the floor and a long cracked appeared on the screen. He yelled again as he grabbed his hair in frustation. 

 

“I just don’t want any other people see how beautiful you are. I know it’s selfish but I just can’t help it”

 

 

 

 

 

_______________________________________

 

Poor over protective Kris.

Just accept it boy, women loves to wear shorts. Hihihihi

 

 

 

 

 

 p.s: credit to the respectful owner for the picutres.