&

Because Love is Never Enough
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I've been on a countless interviews during our comeback promotions and yet, I couldn't stop myself to be a mess - to be miserable. Our fans paid attention to us (which are too much sometimes) and there are times I couldn't properly hide my feelings that fans, especially mine, are so fond of speculating what happened or not. Yes, I do admit I feel sad too. Humans are naturally bound to feel it and it isn't something you could just easily dismiss. I wouldn't admit it publicly especially to our fans because it isn't idol like but thank heavens that our fans are quite receptive to our feelings.

I will confess one thing though, I am on pain.

Pain of being in love with someone I could never be with.

The feeling of being in love is so wonderful - the butterflies on my stomach, the euphoria, and so much more that I could choke on these rainbow called love. However, I'm on the different side of being love, I'm on the worst side at all. I guess you can call me a masochist but even the word itself couldn't describe the feeling of being in love with someone that makes you happy and sad at the same time. It makes me happy that I'm in love and it kills me everytime that I couldn't be really happy on this love.

I love someone, her, to be exact. She couldn't be with me or me with her. Though, we do acknowledge we share something that only us could understand. Yes --  I, her, and us. People around keep asking what we really have but even the both of us could

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter