Can you please stay with me?

Please...Stay With Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"JEON JUNGKOOK!!!" Taehyung shouted when he saw Jungkook collapsed in the practice room. He knew it Jungkook was overdoing his self again, he already said to the younger to don't force his body if he can't handle it anymore.

 

 

"His heart is too weak now, I need you to stop him from doing tasks that can let his heart weaker because if you can't well I'm afraid his life span will lessen" the doctor said to Taehyung seriously while walking to the hospital's hallway

"Please doctor do everything you can, please let him live I don't care how much money it will cost please just save him!" Taehyung begged, he was already crying.

"If he gets too upset or happy his heart can stop. Too much excitement and happiness can kill him" the doctor said stopped in front of Taehyung and patted his shoulder. Taehyung was only standing still can't believe on what he just heard.

 

 

"Taehyungiee!!" Jungkook shouted when Taehyung entered his room. Taehyung just smiled at the boy and walked closer to him and sat beside the bed with Jungkook.

"Yah! I told you not to practice anymore huh?! See what happend" Taehyung back hugged the younger and rested his chin on Jungkook's shoulder.

"I know but since I'm dying I might as well do whatever I want right" Jungkook faked a smile while playing with Taehyung's hand.

"Yahh!! Who said you're dying??!! No one's gonna die!! I won't let that happen!" Taehyung's eyes were tearing but he was holding it not wanting the younger boy see him cry. 

 

 

 

"Hyung seriously where are you dragging me?" Jungkook asked when Taehyung covered his eyes and dragged him in the car.

"It's a surprise of course" Taehyung just gladly replied.

Once they got to their destination, Taehyung stopped the car and guided Jungkook out. He guided the younger from walking then Taehyung stopped and took the blindfold off. Jungkook almost screamed when he saw the poster in front of him. It was a poster of GD's Solo Concert, and they are now in the stadium where it's going to happen.

"Were going to see GD??!" Jungkook was all hyper and jumping when he looked at Taehyung.

"Yup, I knew you're going to like it" 

"Like it? I love it!!" Jungkook said and pecks Taehyung's lips which made the older smiled even more.

"Now come on let's go inside I already got the tickets" Taehyung came closer and put his hands on Jungkook's waist. Jungkook only nod with a happy face.

 

"Kyahhh!! GD hyungg!!" Jungkook shouted and ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter