Ch.15 - So You're Him?

Was It Worth It?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third POV

"Does it still hurt," Jungkook asked as they were walking to school. 

"A little bit," Taehyung said, adjusting the ice pack he was holding on face.

 

~Flashback~

Seeing a person lying on his boyfriend’s bed, anger was building up inside of Jungkook. When he saw Taehyung standing at his doorway, Jungkook was ready to strike. Lucky for him, Taehyung had great reflex. As he grabbed Jungkook’s arms, putting them over his head, and usher sweet words to him in order to calm him down while Yoongi jump back into bed and cover himself with the blanket. Words didn't really work on Jungkook as he was struggling to break free so Taehyung did the next best thing that came to mind. He captures Jungkook’s lip with his and it seems to work. Slowly pulling away, he started to explain that the guy in his bed was his cousin.

"Cousin," Jungkook repeated, moving to the side as he point at Yoongi. 

Popping his head outside of the blanket, Yoongi answer, "Yes.” Turning around with his hand pointed out and forgetting that Taehyung was centimeters away, Jungkook smack Taehyung in the face, knocking him down to the ground. 

 

~End of flashback~

 

"Here, let me see," Jungkook said as he removed the bag of ice and examine the spot that he’d hit. He noticed a bit of red on his cheek but know it’s not going to leave a bruise. "It's not that bad but still, I'm sorry. I forgot that you were behind me."

"It's okay. You really didn't mean to," Taehyung said. Feeling guilty, Jungkook thought of a way to make Taehyung feels better. Leaning forward, he places his lip on Taehyung’s cheek.

Once he pulled away, he said, "I hope that feels better now."

Smiling at Jungkook’s gesture, Taehyung said, "It feels better now. Thank you."

"If you guys are done, I would like to go to school now," a voice from behind them said.

Forgetting his cousin was following them to school, Taehyung apologize to him. "Sorry. Forgot that you were still with us."

Remembering about Yoongi and the way he acted like a fool this morning, Jungkook wanted to redeem himself. Thinking it was best to do it now than later. Walking up to Yoongi, Jungkook greet, "Since we’ll be seeing each other from time to time, I want to properly introduce myself. I'm Jeon Jungkook and I’m dating your cousin. I'm sorry for overreacting this morning. Can you forget that ever happen? I don't usually act like that."

Smirking at Jungkook, Yoongi was amaze on how this kid acts. “I’m Min Yoongi. It's okay. I think it was perfectly normal to act like that."

"Really," Jungkook asked, surprised by Yoongi’s response.

"Nope, I thought it was funny." he said, letting out a big laugh.

"I can see we're going to be good friends," he said sarcastically.

"Me, too," Yoongi said, putting his arm around Jungkook.

As they continue their walk, Jungkook grab a hold of Taehyung’s hand before asking, "So what do you like to do?"

"I like play basketball," he said.

"Yeah, he's really good," Taehyung comment in.

"Basketball? I have a friend who is the captain of the basketball team,” Jungkook stated. “I can introduce him to you if you like? I can try to convince him to put you on the team."

"That's not necessary. Thanks but no thanks,” Yoongi said, turning down the offer. “I would like to show my skills and earn my spot. Don't want to buy my spot."

"Oh, I didn't mean it that way," Jungkook said, feeling bad.

"I know you didn't but I appreciate your kindness,” Yoongi said. “Besides, I don't know if I want to join a team. I just got here and I kind of want to look around the school first."

"Oh, okay. But if you come to a decision that you want to play, talk to my friend,” he said. “His name is Park Jimin."

"Sure then," Yoongi said, nodding.

"Hey, do you think Jimin and Chanyeol are related to each other,” Jungkook asked his boyfriend. “They both have the same surname."

"I don't know. Maybe we should ask him," Taehyung said nervously. 

Yoongi remove his hand around Jungkook and ran ahead. "Come on guys, I don't want to be late on my first day of school.”

"I never have seen someone so excited to go to school."

"He was a member of student body in his old school, school's president in fact,” Taehyung informed. “He enjoy going to school."

"But he doesn't look like one," Jungkook said, cocking his head to the side.

"You shouldn't judge a book by its cover," Taehyung reminded him.

"Right," Jungkook whispered.

Pulling Jungkook ahead, Taehyung said, "Come on, let catch up with Yoongi. He might get lost along the way." 

"Right, we don't want that now," Jungkook said, running along with Taehyung in the same direction Yoongi went.

 

Yoongi POV

Wow, this school is huge! It's ten times bigger than my old school. I should have known school in the city is bigger than school in a small town. I wonder what new things are in store for me.

"You sure you don't want me to take you there?" I turned around to see Taehyung and his boyfriend standing behind me.

"Nah, it's good. Just point me the direction of the office and I can take care from there," I said, determine to find the office myself.

"Okay. Just head straight through that door," he said, pointing the door on the right.

"Okay," I said, turning back to him.

"Once you inside, turn left. It should be the second door next to the nurse's office." I nodded. 

"Second door to the left, got it."

"We can meet at lunch in the cafeteria,” he said. “Is that okay with you, Jungkook? Can we skip practice today?"

"Yeah that's fine,” Jungkook said as he wraps his arms around Taehyung. “We've practice enough for this week. We can take a break until next week."

"Thanks! See you at lunch, Yoongi,” Taehyung said before leaving. “It's building C."

"Building C, okay. See you, then," I said as I walked towards the school office. I think I might like it here.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter