The mysterious note

My Life As a star

As I walked out of the hospital, Onew tried to help me.

"Are you alright?" He asked. I smiled and looked at him.

"I'm alright already, I don't need help" I said as I walked towards the car. Onew sighed as he looked at me and carried me into the car. "i said--"

"you will need help, no matter what" Onew said, looking at me.

I turned around as my face was already turning red. I sat down on the chair as well as Onew did also. The whole ride back to the dorms was quiet and awkward. As I walked out of the car, Taemin saw me, playing basketball outside. 

"Unnie!~" Taemin said running towards me.

"Hello Taemin" I said as I smiled.

"A-Are you alright?!" Taemin said as he saw my head. [it was bandaged]

"Yes, just a scratch, nothing else.." I said.

"Onew! You need to be more careful towards MiYoung Unnie!~" Taemin said yelling at Onew.

"I--I know!" Onew said, almost stuttering.

"It's alright boys" I said as I left to my dorms.  As I sat on the bed, I saw a video tape on the table.

"For MiYoung, From: A special person"

I looked at the video tape as I decided to watch what it was. As it went on, it was Onew and Hyoin.

*At the Party*

"Hyoin" I said. She quickly looked at me and turned around. "Hyoin" I said a little louder. I took her arm and walked outside.

"What do you want?!" Hyoin said.

"Why are you here for?" I said.

"It's not like SM is only here! Other companies are here also!" Hyoin said. She tried to leave. I grabbed her arm. 

"Hyoin! Don't..you see...I still have feelings for you?" I said.

"No, You don't..you have MiYoung now,....don't bother me" She said and left.

 

--End of Video Tape--

 

I couldn't believe what I saw. Onew still had feelings for Hyoin. As I looked at the Television, I nearly dropped my drink.

"Who could've sent me this?!" I thought. "So......Onew does still have feelings for Hyoin..." I quietly said as I sat down.

*Ding Dong~*

I didn't answer the door.

"It's Onew" Onew said, ringing the doorbell. I decided to let him ring the doorbell.

*Ding Dong~*

I ignored the doorbell and quietly laid down.

"Why am I even upset for? W-Why do I have tears falling?" I thought as I rubbed my eyes. The doorbell stopped ringing. I opened the door and checked if anyone was there. I walked out and closed the door. I left outside, in the cold as it started snowing. I was only wearing a long sleeve but I'm pretty sure it was alright. Somehow though, I still had tears in my eyes. As I sat down on the cold bench at the park, I rubbed my eyes and sniffled as it was getting cold. Suddenly, I felt warmth through my arms. Someone's Jacket was around me. I turned around.

"J-Jonghyun!" I said as I quickly rubbed my eyes.

"MiYoung, Are you alright?" He asked as he looked at me.

"D-Dae.. It's just..It's cold" I said as I looked up at him. "What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Oh...I was taking a walk and ended up here" Jonghyun said, sitting down.

"Ah Really?" I said, still sniffling.

"Are you really okay?" Jonghyun asked.

"D-Dae I am" I said as I fakely smiled. "I'm okay, why wouldn't I be?" I said.

"Right!~" Jonghyun said. "Well, since it's cold..let's go to the cafe." Jonghyun said as he stood up and looked at me and took out his hand.

"Alright" I smiled and grabbed his hands and stood up and left to the Cafe.

***Onew's POV***

After taking a walk around the building, I decided to check up on MiYoung. I went to her dorm and rang the doorbell but, I guess she wasn't home. As I decided to walk to the store, I spotted MiYoung and Key. It seemed MiYoung was crying and Key was trying to cheer her up. As they both stood up and walked away, I wondered if MiYoung Liked Key. After buying some items from the store, I left back to the dorm.

"Hyung!~" Taemin said holding a box. "This is for you" Taemin said and handed me the box.

"Thanks" I said as I put the bags on the table.

"What's this?" Taemin asked.

"Food." I said. I opened the box and it was a Video Tape. It said,

"For Onew, From a Special Someone"

As I decided to walk to my room and close the door, I watched what it was. I couldn't believe what it was. It was a video of what happened at the party. I checked the box again and there was a note.

"This video was sent to MiYoung already, If you do not want this to put posted on the News, Meet me at 7 PM on the 14th behind the old house"

"No wonder MiYoung was crying!" I thought. I stood up. "I got to talk to her" I said as I opened the door and rushed out.