Cut to the Chase

K-POP Drabble/One-Shot Collection

Group: B1A4

Pairing: Jinyoung X CNU

Description: B1A4 are part of a police force. CNU joins the group later on to help them find a murderer. Jinyoung is the leader of the Force and after working together for a bit something developed between the two.

In this scene B1A4 are an abandoned building and have split up to find evidence about the murderer. Jinyoung and CNU are together, looking for clues but Jinyoung suspects that CNU is the murderer and confronts him about it.


 

”You used us." There was a pause before Jinyoung continued. "You used me.

 

“Let me explain Jin-“

 

“No! Stop! Stay back!”

 

Jinyoung pulls out his gun pointing it at CNU but his hands are shaking. CNU begins to calmly walk closer to Jinyoung. 

 

“Please.”

 

“No!”

 

CNU walks even closer slowly closing the space between them and places his hand on Jinyoung’s gun. Jinyoung closes his eyes, his hands shaking uncontrollably. CNU pushes down his hands holding the gun and embraces Jinyoung, pushing him against the wall right behind.

 

Jinyoung finally lets his hands fall and drop his gun. His vision is blurry with the warm tears in his eyes threatening to fall. He feels so confused. The one man he thought he could trust with his life turns out to be the one that he had been chasing all this time. He lets the tears fall and doesn’t know what to do. 

 

“Why?”

 

CNU holds on to his frail, vulnerable body, regretting what he is about to do. There was a pause and Jinyoung's head was starting to hurt with the mix of emotions going through him right now.

 

“I’m sorry.”

 

CNU suddenly brings out a knife and stabs Jinyoung. Jinyoung’s eyes open wide in shock and he grips onto to CNU. He slowly lowers his paralyzed body to the ground. Jinyoung stares into his, hoping this all was a sick and twisted nightmare,and saw what might've been sadness  in his eyes.

 

Jinyoung finally passes out from the pain and CNU stands over him for a little while before leaving him on his own, knowing that the other members will find him eventually.

 


 

THIS STORY WAS NOT POSSIBLE WITHOUT THE HELP OF MY BEAUTIFUL Y UNNIE, SARINA PARK. WHOSE BRAVERY AND LOYAL DEDICATION TO PARK CHANYEOL OF "E" TO THE "X" TO THE "O" INSPIRES MY EVERY BREATHE AND HELPS ME OVERCOME THESE HARD TIMES. AND SO, DEAREST SARINA, THESE DRABBLE ARE FOR YOU, AS A TOKEN OF MY GRATITUDE FOR BRINGING LIGHT INTO MY DAY AND CHANYEOL INTO MY MIND. LET IT BE KNOW TO ALL, THAT SARINA IS THE PRINCESS AND THE SUN THAT SHINES DOWN UPON MY SHADY DAYS, TO BRING ME WARMTH AND COMFORT AND HEAL THIS WRITERS BLOCK OF MINE. NO ONE SHALL EVER INSPIRE MY CREATIVITY AS MUCH AS SHE DOES AND FOR THAT I THANK HER VERY MUCH, AND I HEREBY DECLARE THAT NO ONE EXCEPT HER IS ALLOWED TO TOUCH CHANYEOL AND MY BIASES, WHO SHE HAS FULL FRONTAL ACCESS TO, WHICH INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TOO; LEO, JONGKOOK, CHANGMIN, TOP, KYUHYUN, SUNGGYU AND MORE. AND SO TO SUM IT ALL UP, THIS STORY COULD NOT HAVE BEEN POSSIBLE WITHOUT THE MIGHTY SARINA AND HER GOOD LOOKS. AMEN.                                                            

. . . .                                                                

Just so you know. I didn't write any of that. My unnie forced me to put it. . . =_= . . . I don't agree to that at all. 

 

Thanks for reading~! ^_^

Comments are enjoyed and highly appreciated and devoured like delicious strawberries. >.<

Let me know who you want in the next installment~! ^_^

-Xami