Forever~~

The Great Interruption 2 : The Sequel

Tiffany was currently in the cemetery as she slowly walked towards a certain grave. She crouched down and layed the flowers she bought down on the ground. "Hey, sorry I haven't been visiting lately, I've caught up with my work I hope you understand." Tiffany said softly. "I hope you are doing ok up there."

Tiffany stood up when a pair of arms sneaked around her waist. Tiffany jumped in surprise then calmed down before turning around and hitting the person softly, well, not really softly. "Gosh Jessi, you scared me there for a second."

Jessica grinned, "You should be used to that by now you know." Tiffany rolled her eyes before getting out of Jessica's hold. She reached down and picked up their daughter, Seohyun (ok guys let's all pretend that Seohyun is their child XP). 

" *sigh* I'm glad that you're still here with me Jessi, I don't know what I'd do without you here." Tiffany said.

"I'm glad you think that way, I don't know what I would've done if you said no." Jessica said while caressing Tiffany's hair.

Flashback - At Church 

Tiffany was crying as Jessica was no longer moving on her lap. A few moments later the paramedics arrived and took Jessica to the hospital. Of course Tiffany was there at the waiting area in the hospital since the nurses at the hospital told her to stay there and wait after she had tried to break down the emergency room door. Tiffany was there in her wedding dress praying that Jessica will be alright, her Jessi. Tiffany wasn't alone though, their friends also came to help cheer up Tiffany and keep her calm.

"Don't worry Fany-ah, Sica will be fine, she's strong." Said Taeyeon while rubbing Tiffany's back.

"Yea! I don't remember a time in our childhood that Sica cried because she had a cut or something." Sunny, who was Taeyeon's wife said.

"You guys are right, I shouldn't be thinking about the what if's, I should think positively." Tiffany said.

Tiffany, as well as her friends all waited for the doctor to come out. It took about 7 hours before the doctor emerged from the surgery room.

"Is Jessica Jung's friends or family members present?" 

They all rushed up to the doctor and started to ask questions really quickly.

"Is she ok?"

"She's not dead right?"

"Was the surgery a success?" 

"Ok everybody settle down." Hyoyeon said, although she was really curious about Jessica's condition.

"To answer your questions, yes she is fine and not dead and the surgery was a complete success. Although she did suffer from a lot of blood loss, but we did some blood transfusion so she should be fine. She is currently in her room resting, she should wake up in a few hours." Said the doctor calmly.

"Thank you so much!" They said as they rushed over to the receptionist.

"Jessica Jung's room please." Yuri said.

"Alright, hold on a minute."

"God woman hurry up! We need to see our frie-" Sooyoung was cut off as a piece of food was placed in by Hyoyeon.

"Sorry about her behavior." Hyoyeon said. The receptionist nodded slowly as she was kind of scared by Sooyoung's outburst.

"Jessica Jung's room is 418, on the 4th floor."

They all rushed to the elevator but not before saying thank you to the receptionist. After they found the room they opened the door cautiously with their head poking inside. They all walked slowly in before closing the door. Tiffany was sitting next to Jessica's bed her cheek as tears began to form in her eyes.

"Wake up soon Jessi." Tiffany said.

"Sica unnie, don't wake Fany unnie wait long, wake up soon." Yoona said before going to Yuri for a hug. They all stayed at the hospital waiting for Jessica to wake up. Soon, a pair of eyes opened as the person groaned.

"Where am I?" 

"Jessi!!" Tiffany exclaimed as she hugged Jessica softly as to not hurt her.

All of them took turns to hug Jessica, they were all relieved that she was alright. Yuri went put and called the doctor to check on Jessica. After that was done they all went back inside the room where the doctor said, "Alright guys, she just needs a little rest and after that she can be discharged but she can't do any strenuous activities." They all nodded. 

"You alright Sica?" Taeyeon asked since she was the oldest. Jessica nodded.

"Yea but my wounds hurt."

"No , you were shot by that maniac." Said Sooyoung.

"Oh yea, so how's the wedding then." Jessica said as her heart was starting to hurt as she thought about Nichkhun and Tiffany being married.

"I didn't get married Jessi, and it's all thanks to you. If you didn't interrupt it, I would've been with that guy." Tiffany said while smiling. Jessica smiled in relief.

"Uh guys, can you go out for a moment. I need to talk with Tiffany alone."  They all nodded.

"Sica unnie fighting!!!"  Yoona said before Yuri pulled her out the door.

"So Tiff....." Jessica started,"Do you want to know why I stopped your wedding?"

"Of course I want to know Jessi."

Jessica sighed. "It's now or never."

"Well you see, Tiff, I'm-I'm in love with you." Jessica said with her eyes closed. She was afraid to see Tiffany's reaction. She continued, "I've been in love with you ever since childhood, I couldn't tell you cause I was afraid that you might hate me or worse stop being my best friend. I couldn't afford that. I'd rather have you fall in love with someone else and being best friends than hating me and not being friends."

Tiffany was speechless. She was happy that Jessica confessed to her after all these years. "Jessi," Tiffany said. Jessica closed her eyes and prepared her heart for rejection. "I'm on love with you too." Jessica's eyes snapped open and was hanging.

"Really?! Am I hearing things right now?" Jessica said. She couldn't believe that Tiffany loved her back. Tiffany chuckled.

"No your not hearing things Jessi, I love you." 

Jessica's smile was huge, "I love you too Tiff. Well then let's go and tell our friends." Tiffany nodded before heading to the door. When she opened it 6 people fell on the floor. 

"We're you guys eavesdropping just now?" Tiffany asked.

"It was her idea!" Sooyoung said as she pointed at Yuri.

"Not it's not, you all decided this not me!" Yuri said. 

"These dorks...." Jessica mumbled.

Flashback end~

Jessica and Tiffany smiled at the memory. "Omma, ish glandpa ok up thele?" Seohyun asked. 

Tiffany smiled, "Yea Seohyunnie, he's fine."

"Thank you for giving me permission to marry your daughter Mr.Hwang." Jessica said. "I wish you the best up there with Mrs.Hwang."

With one last look at the tomb, Tiffany, Jessica, and little Seohyun walked out of the cemetery.

 "Everything is perfect." Tiffany thought as she walked out with her family.