Go Go Go Park Kyungri!

Won't Go Home Without You

* Cheongdamdong / Sunday / 09.17 AM

 

That morning, a brunette could be seen hugging her pillow in a pure bliss. She curled under the blanket, all smiling by herself. Yeah, nothing better then knowing that it’s Sunday and you can sleep all the time you want. The brunette was already awake, but she just too lazy to open her eyes and she decided to stay longer on the bed. She turned her body, just to found that she was facing an empty space.

 

Sungah?

 

She opened her one eye and really didn’t find her lover there. Yawning, she turned her body again as she thought,

 

She must be somewhere else around this house.. Maybe in the kitchen and emptying the refridge..

 

Just when she was about to drift herself to sleep again, suddenly the door slammed open, followed by a girl’s happy voice.

“Kyungri!!” she squealed, “Its time to wake up!”

“Aish..” Kyungri growled, “Scram, Sungah.. I’m sleepy..”

The black haired girl jumped into the bed and started bouncing like a little kid after kicked the blanket from her lover’s body, “No~ You can’t! Come on, wake up, Kyungri!!”

“No, i want to sleep, go away.”

Sungah pouted and snatched the pillow from Kyungri’s grip then sat on her stomach,”Come on, Kyungri.. It’s past noon already!” Noticed that the younger girl didn’t budge even a little, Sungah started bouncing up and down, still on Kyungri’s stomach, acted as if she was riding a horse, “Wake up wake up wake up wake up wake up Park Kyungri~”

“F-! I’m- Still- Sleepy!! Ugh, get off from my body!” she groaned loudly as she tried to push the older girl’s body from her aching tummy.

“So, i can’t sit on your stomach, Kyungri?” Sungah’s eyes twitched, “But i always let you riding me all of this time! Even you grind on me and-“

“Shut up, Son Sungah!!”

Finally, Kyungri sat on the bed, massaged her aching temple, and sighed heavily. That woman... She never know what’s wrong with her. She wasn’t sure whether Sungah was just too innocent or too stupid.

After let another heavy sigh escaped , Kyungri asked lowly, “Okay, what do you want?”

Heard the question, Sungah’s eyes immediately turned bright again as she clapped her hands happily, “Where are we going today, Kyungri?”

“Huh?”

“Where are we going?” she repeated again, the same brightness stil sparkling on her eyes, “You remember, right?”

The brunette blinked a few times. She was lost.

Saw the latter’s blank expression, her smile dropped, changed into frown as she averted her gaze to the floor, “You forget it.. Again..”

“W-what are you talking about, Sungah?”

The brunette started feel panic.

“... Today is my birthday, Kyungri..” she mumbled sadly, “You keep forgetting about my birthday.. “

Thus, Kyungri felt like she got hit by a dump truck.

“L-look, i’m really sorry, Sungah.. I just-“

“Just forget it,” Sungah gulped hard as droplet of tears rolled down on her cheeks. She got out of the bed and walked toward the wardrobe, pulled out some shirts from there and stuffed them into her bag.

Kyungri’s face paled, “W-what are you doing?!”

“Leave this place.”

“No, you can’t do that!” the younger girl jumped off of the bed and grabbed Sungah’s hand, “Look, Sungah.. I’m really sorry, this is my fault.. But don’t leave me please..”

The black haired woman just stared at her coldly before snatched her hand away and ran toward the door.

“Sungah!!” she immediately chased after the crying girl, but...

 

*brak*

 

Sungah slammed the door close right on her face.

“Argh!”

The poor Kyungri rolled on the foor dramatically and went unconscious.

 

* Cheongdamdong  / Sunday / 10.15 AM

 

Certain brunette crawled out from her bedroom with a dramatic bruise could be seen very clearly all over her face. Her nose became extremely red and swollen, her forehead turned purple, she wasn’t sure its because the door or because she hit the floor really hard.

After a long journey and plenty groans, finally she managed to bring herself to the couch in the living room and rested her aching body there.

 

Aish.. Sungah..

 

Kyungri didn’t sure how long had passed since Sungah left their house and she didn’t know where to find that girl. She could be staying anywhere, Kyungri didn’t have any idea.

A loud depressed sigh just escaped when suddenly her phone ringing. She grabbed the gadet from her pocket and stared at the phone screen.

 

Eunji-unnie?

 

Hesitated, she pushed the green button and put the phone near to her ear, “Y-yoboseyo?”

She heard the girl squealed from the other line, “Kyungri!”

“Y-yes, Unnie?” she bit her lower lip, somehow she know why the older woman called her because she could hear someone crying really loudly not really far from her spot.

“Mm.. I just want to tell you that.. Sungah is here with me.. So—“

Her voice cut and Kyungri could hear her Sungah’s voice blasted from the tiny speaker, more like a backsound, ‘Unnie! Don’t talk to Kyungri! She doesn’t care about me! Huhuhuhu~’

The brunette gulped hard, her heart thumped really fast, “S-Sungah..”

“Well.. Kyungri..” Eunji’s voice was back, “You heard that, right?”

“Y-yes..”

“How could you forgetting her birthday again, Kyungri? It happened for three times already! It’s not weird if Sungah became this sad, you know.”

“... I know..”

“I think.. It’s better if you come here and pick her up—“

Sungah’s voice interrupted again, ‘I don’t want to meet Kyungri anymore, Unnie!! She doesn’t like me and—‘

“SHUT UP SUNGAH, I’M TALKING TO KYUNGRI RIGHT NOW!!”

“YAH! DON’T SHOUT AT MY SUNGAH LIKE THAT!”

“IF SHE’S REALLY YOUR SUNGAH THEN COME HERE AND PICK HER UP!”

‘KYUNGRI DIDN’T WANT TO BE WITH ME AGAIN, STUPID EUNJI-UNNIE!!’

Then suddenly Kyungri heard someone snatched Eunji’s phone, “Kyungri?”

“Ahh, H-Hyuna-unnie..” the brunette closed her eyes as she silently listened to the sound of Eunji and Sungah shouting at each other from behind.

“You really love Sungah, right?”

“Of course, Unnie..” Kyungri sighed, “You know that i really love her..”

“Talk with her, now.”

“B-but she—“

“SUNGAH!! COME HERE AND TALK TO KYUNGRI!”

‘I DON’T WANT TO!’

“SON SUNGAH!! COME HERE, !!”

That was really sharp and really scary voice of Moon Hyuna. After a second, Kyungri heard her Sungah’s voice from the speaker, “... Yoboseyo..”

“Sungah! P-please comeback here, silly girl.. I’m really sorry, okay? I’ll make it up to you, i promise!”

“Don’t want too.”

“Sungah..” Kyungri was almost cry. Just almost, because high and mighty Park Kyungri would never cry, “Sungah, please. I’ll give you what you want.”

“Everything that i want?”

“Yes.”

A long pause.

“Sungah?”

“... I want a... Cake.”

Kyungri felt like a cool breeze her face, so light, so relaxing. Just a cake! Even she could find an imaginary sun appeared from behind her clouded mind, followed by beautiful birds chirping along and—

“Blueberry cheesecake with honey and chocolate, extra almond and whipped cream.”

The sun was gone, replaced with thunder bolt and storm.

“What?!” she gasped, “That cake- F-forgive Me Not cake- You know that we need to order that cake from a month before, Sungah!”

Sungah didn’t care, “I want that cake, tonight. Before midnight, at Eunji-unnie’s place. And also 89 stake of pink lilies.”

“B-but, Sungah—“

*tuut tuut tuut tuut*

The brunette stared at the phone blankly, understood that she didn’t have another choice but give what Sungah want.

Doesn’t matter how impossible it is.

She glanced at the clock which hanging on the wall, 10.38 AM.

 

Okay, i understand.. Everything for my Sungah.. If i don’t get the cake, i hope she still want to forgive me..

 

* Cheongdamdong / Sunday / 11.15 AM

 

Kyungri already sat behind her steerwheel, wondering and trying to remember where she could find that cake as fast as possible. She chewed her lower lip as she she rumaged through her brain, pressed every tiny cells of it.

“Ah! Myeongdong..” she nodded and stepped into the gas slowly, “Wish me luck, Sungah..”

--

Twenty five minutes later, Kyungri arrived at Myeongdong shopping center.  Didn’t want to wasting more time, she parked her car haphazardly in front of a cafe and and started her advanture of looking for bakery there. She strolled along the street, exemined those various shops that scattered in that area.

 

Cafe.. Cafe.. Coffee shop.. Another cafe! Why the hell these korean people keep opening cafe instead of bakery shop?!

 

Until ten minutes later, Kyungri continued walking even though her neck started feeling sore because she kept turned her head right and left.

 

Cafe.. Cafe.. Accesories shop.. Bakery.. Cafee.. Ah! Bakery!

 

Kyungri immediately stopped walking and turned her body, stared at the bakery shop that placed across the street. That was a big shop and quite convincing for her, it’s not impossible if that kind of shop sells the cake that she was looking for. Kyungri immediately ran to that place, opened the glass door, and stepped inside.

A girl around her age smiled at her and greeted politely, “Good afternoon, Miss! Can i help you?”

“Mm..” Kyungri approached the freezing racks and observed those various cakes slowly.

 

Blackforrest.. lemon cheesecake.. Mocca layercake.. Choco—

 

“Can i help you?” the girl’s voice echoed again.

Kyungri looked up and found that employee standing right beside her. “Yeah,” she nodded. “I’m looking for.. Blueberry cheesecake with almond and—“

“Ah!” she squealed, “Forgive me not cake!”

“You know that?”

“Of course! Do you have a fight with your lover?”

Kyungri nodded, “Yea.. Something like that..”

That girl laughed, make the slightly annoyed brunette raised her onebrow, “What so funny?”

“I didnt know that boys also like that cake!”

“Boys?” Kyungri’s face darkened, “I’m sorry miss, but my lover is not a BOY.”

Then, suddenly her laugh stopped, just to changed into an awkward smile. Kyungri replied with her cold stare, blank expression.

“...  Y-you’re the man of the relationship?”

Losing her temper, Kyungri greeted her teeth and shouted, “Yes and stop asking, Missy!! You have that cake or not?! I DON’T HAVE MUCH TIME, MISS!!”

“Err..” she smiled sheepishly, “No?”

Thus, Kyungri used all of her power to hold herself from punch that girl’s idiot face.

 

* KYUNGRI’S POV *

 

* Myeongdong / Sunday / 12.20 PM

 

I stopped for while and bought a bottle of mineral water from a little grocery shop before continue my journey.

“It’s really hot..” i wiped my sweaty forehead then drank the water from the bottle in my grip until the very last drop. Yes i just found one bakery, but i couldn’t help but started feel pesimist about this.. What if no one sell that cake without an order before?

“No.. Don’t think something like that, Park Kyungri.. I must trying hard, i’ll get that cake. I’ll show Sungah that i really love her and i really want to make it up to her..”

Yes, for my Sungah. That girl was really taking a good care of me.. For these past three years..

With sudden boost of energy, i began dragging my feets again, even slightly jogging as my eyes kept observing those shops around me.

Lucky, about 500 meters from that previous ing bakery shop, i found another one on the left side of the street. It’s quite small and i’m not sure if they sell that cake, but i don’t want to give up.

I crossed the street and stepped into that bakery shop. Yeah, it’s really small, even that little house made from woods that seems old, but very comfortable and surrounded with fresh bread’s delicious smell. An old man smiled from behind the rack when he saw me standing on the doorway.

“Good afternoon, Young Lady..” her greeted me politely, “Can i help you?”

I returned the smile, then walked to approach him, “Well.. I’m looking for something that a bit... Weird..”

“Hm? What is that?”

“F-forgive me not cake, Ahjussi.. Do you.. Do you have it?”

The old man smiled warmly as he said, “Ah, girls favourite.. Sorry, but i don’t have that cake.. Do you want it for yourself?”

My legs lost it strength when heard he said ‘sorry’, but i want to answer this kind man question before leave this place.

“N-no.. It’s for my lover. We have a fight this morning, i forgot about her birthday and she really mad at me..” i threw a small smile to hime before walked lifelessly toward the door.

“Wait, Young Lady..”

I stopped walking and turned my body, “H-huh?”

He rubbed his chin and uttered, “Actually.. I have one and it’s belongs to one of my lovely customer.. I think if you tell her about your problem, you guys can have a deal and i can bake another on for that girl.. What do you think?”

Gasped, i walked to approach him again, “C-can i do that, Ahjussi?!”

“Just try to talk with her.. No one sell that cake around here.. It’s almost impossible for you to get that cake today..”

That old man was right.

“Just wait here, that girl will come in any—“

Suddenly, the door creaked open and two girls stepped inside happily.

“Ahjussi!!” one of them chirped, “I come to get my caaake~”

My heart felt like want to jumped out from my chest as i could recognize that voice.  I knew that voice!

Rather quickly, i turned my body and found...

“Sera-unnie! Hyemi!”

The couple seemed surprise to see me there, and the oldest one asked me, “Kyungri! What are you doing here?”

I decided to ignore that question and asked back right away, “Unnie! You’re the one who ordered that Forgive Me Not cake, right?!”

Hyemi nodded with full energy, “Yes! Me and Sera-unnie really want to eat that from months ago!”

“P-PLEASE GIVE THAT CAKE TO ME!”

Then silence. Those lovey-dovey and happy aura that surrounded them a moment ago suddenly disappeared, changed to be the coldness of the hell 9th level, a place where Hades locked Titan. Just too cold.

Hyemi glared at me sharply when Sera-unnie just stared at me with emotionless facial expression, but her eyes showed an anger as if i just asked Hyemi out for a date.

“What did you said, Kyungri?” Sera-unnie asked darkly, “What?”

I gulped hard. How could i never know that this midget have such intimidating aura?

“P-please give that cake to me, Unnie.. I really need that, it’s an emergency!” I closed my eyes, “Please..”

pride, everything. I realized, Sungah’s the only thing important for me.

“NO!!” Hyemi barked, “Me and Sera-unnie really want to eat that cake since last year!”

“Pweaaase~ Pweaase, Unnie.. Hyemi.. Pweaaase—“

“STOP YOUR AEGYO, IT’S DISGUSTING!! AND WE WILL NOT GIVE THAT CAKE TO YOU! THAT’S FINAL! GO GET THE CAKE, HYEMI! WE’RE GOING HOME!”

“No! No! Please, Unnie!” i grabbed her hand, “Please!”

“No!” Hyemi yanked her lover’s hand away from me, “Just order and wait until next month!”

“No i can’t wait, i need that right now! Today!” i pleaded helplessly, hoping that these two girls pitying me and changed their mind. But they were just standing there and staring at me with blank expression. God, i never know that people could be this HEARTLESS just because a CAKE.

“... Please? Unnie?”

Finally, Sera-unnie crossed her arms and glared at me, “Explain the situation.”

“S-Sungah angry at me because i forgot her birthday and she want me to give her that cake today or SHE WILL BREAK UP WITH ME!!”

Hyemi pouted, “THAT’S NOT MY BUSINESS!!”

“WHAT?!”

“LIKE I CARE ABOUT YOU AND SUNGAH-UNNIE’S LOVE LIFE AND—“

“Shut up, Hyemi..” Sera covered her lover’s mouth and turned to me, “Okay, you can have it.”

“R-really, Unnie?!”

“Yes, but pay us two times from normal price.”

“W-wha- But i don’t have money that much!”

Sera turned to Hyemi and grabbed her arms, “Let’s go Hyemi, she can’t approve our offer..”

“W-wait! Okay i’ll pay it! B-but wait until next week, is that okay?”

That two girls grinned widely and nodded in unison, “Deal.”

 

The couple immediately leave the shop after that painful deal, left me alone just with the old man.

“Ah, that’s really good, Miss!”

I wiped sweats that rolled on my forehead and my neck and sat on the wooden chair that placed in the middle of the room, “T-thanks, Ahjussi..”

“But.. There is another problem now..”

Unconsciously, i jolted up from my chair and shouted, “What now?!”

Her grinned sheepishly, “It’s a tradition to add whipped cream on the cake when the customer is here to get the cake.. And when you guys bickering, i just checked on my whipped cream stock in ran o  ut of—“

“I’ll buy it now!!”

 

 * Myeongdong / Sunday / 13.10

 

I was running as fast as i could along the street, heading back to the grocery shop where i bought mineral water earlier. Once arrived, i kicked the glass door and marched toward the baking section. There, i saw various racks filled with jams, margarine, sugar flour, chocolate compound, and many thing else but i didn’t find any single sight of whipped cream.

After bobbed my head up and down, searched left and right, finally i caught a glimpse of whipped cream in the corner of the very last rack. I reached out for the lonely bottle, but another hand of a girl also grabbed my treasure in the same time with me.

“Yah! It’s mine!”

I looked up to see who’s my enemy this time. A girl with short hair and tall body greeted my eyes. Hyunjoo-unnie?

“This is mine, Unnie!” i squealed.

“No, Kyungri! Mine!”

“ME!”

“I SAW IT FIRST!”

“I TOUCHED IT FIRST!!”

“I GRABBED IT FIRST!”

“I’M THE FIRST ONE WHO THINKING TO BUY IT!”

“THAT’S SILLY!!”

“WHATEVER, GIVE IT TO ME!!”

“NEVER!!”

I stomped her feet, she pulled my hair, i pinched her arm, she bit my shoulder, i pulled her hair, and i didn’t know why but we ended up rolling on the floor.

“GIVE IT TO ME! GIVE IT TO ME!!”

“STOP SINGING!! SISTAR’S SONG DIDN’T SUITS YOU WELL!!”

“I’M NOT SINGING !!”

“BUT YOU—“

“Unnie! What are you doing?!” suddenly, Hyemin-unnie’s voice echoed from above and we immediately got up from the floor.

“SHE STARTED IT!!”

“Stop it!” Hyemin-unnie stared at me, “Kyungri, tell me what happened.”

Without wasting the time, i told her everything. About my problem with Sungah, earlier dramatic event with SeMi couple, everything. Once i finished, she nodded and pulled her wife’s collar to standing beside her.

“A-aww!!”

“How could you didn’t want to give it to Kyungri?! She’s in trouble! Apologize!”

Hyunjoo-unnie just pouted and stared at the floor. What’s wrong with this old woman?

“Unnie!!”

“Okay okay!” she crossed her arms, “Sorry, Kyungri.”

“Sincerely!”

Hyunjoo unnie forced a smile and said, “I’m sorry, KyungKyungie~”

 

Sigh, it was more like scary than sincere, Unnie..

 

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

It’s not over yet.

Kyungri’s advanture is not done yet hahahaha XD