Chapter 1

The Great Interruption

Authors POV

Tiffany was walking down the aisle with tears spilling from her eyes. Don't get mistaken, these are not tears of joy. Now how did she end up here? Let's go back to when it all started.

 

3 weeks ago~

"Hello? Stephanie? Are you here?" asked Tiffany's father.

"Yea dad, anything you need?"

"Uh, well you see..... How do i put this.... You're getting married in 3 weeks." said Tiffany's dad with a bit of gentleness hoping not to alarm his daughter. Too late.

"WHAT?!?!?!?!?! ARE YOU SERIOUS? DAD, IM NOT EVEN 22 AND YET YOUR ASKING ME TO MARRY SOMEONE I DON'T KNOW?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I'M OUT OF HERE!!!!"

Tiffany quickly grabbed her phone, keys, and bag and rushed to the front door of the house. She quickly went inside her car and decided to go to her best friend, none other than Jessica Jung.

At Jessica's Front Door

Ding Dong~

Jessica opened the door and was surprised to see Tiffany standing there with tears streaming down her face."Tiff? What's wrong? Why are you crying?" asked Jessica with a concerned look. Tiffany said nothing as she allowed herself to go inside of Jessica's house. There they went up to Jessica's room.

"Jessi..." said Tiffany with a quiet voice, "I'm getting married in a few weeks...." Although it was said quietly, Jessica heard it clearly and she visibly stiffned on her bed.

"What?"

"You heard right Jessi, I'm getting married." she said.

"This can't be happening. I haven't even gotten to confess to her yet........." said Jessica's voice in her head.

"What should i do Jessi? I don't even know who I'm going to marry."

"Well, let's go out and have fun and forget about for now" said Jessica as she readied herself to go out. "Let's go Tiffy!"

Tiffany smiled brightly the first time that day after hearing the news. She got up and followed Jessica. "Whenever I'm with you Jessi, all my problems seem to go away. That's what I love about you."

Jessica and Tiffany went to the amusement park to try and get rid of the thought that Tiffany was going to marry someone. They rode all the rides and basically had the time of their lives. A few hours later when they decidedd go to back home Tiffany's dad calls.

Saranghae neol I neukkim idaero
Geuryeo watdeon haemae ime kkeut
I sesang sogeseo banbokdweneun
Seulpeum ijen annyeong
~~~

"Hello?" Tiffany said as she answered her phone.

"Stephanie? It's your dad, where are you/"

"I'm not telling you, you're going to make me marry that guy..."

" *sigh* Stephanie....... Look I need you to do this so we can save our company. The guy you are marrying is NichKhun. I know this is upsetting but please think about it." then her father ended the call.

Tiffany closed her eyes. "How do i get out of this?"

Tiffany decided to stay at Jessica's house for a few days as she does not want to talk to her father.

Flashfoward To Now

So here we are where it started.Tiffany slowly walking down the aisle and stopped right in front of Nichkhun, her soo to be husband. She shivered at the thought, she would rather marry her Jessi than the guy in front of her.

"I hope you'll take great care of my daughter, Nichkhun." said her father which pulled her out of her thoughts.

"Of course sir."

Tiffany sighed and let a few more tears drop.

Tiffany and Jessica's friends wher at the wedding and they were hoping and praying that Jessica will come soon since she wasn't at the wedding.

45 minutes has passsed and there was still no sign of Jessica.

The wedding was about to end soon. "Now then, if anyone doesn't agree with this wedding, speak now or forever hold your peace." the priest said as he looked around the room looking for anyone who had there had raised. Since there was no one the priest continued on, "Since there are no objections, i now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bri-" But before the priest can continue with his words the door burst open revealing a panting Jessica.

"Jessi?" whispered Tiffany.

"Oh thank god i thought she wasn't going to show up." said Yuri one of Jessica's close friends.

"I object to this wedding!!" yelled Jesssica before walking over to Tiffany and Nichkhun.

Nichkhun gritted his teeth. He had always had his eyed on Tiffany and he didn't want anyone to have her so from his pocket, he pulled out a gun.

"Well, well, well, What do we have here." Nichkhun said while smirking.

Jessica glared at him. "What the hell are you talking about?"

"Oh nothing. I just wanted you to know that Tiffany is mine and you can't do anything about it."

"Really? I think you're out of your mind Nichkhun-ssi"

"Oh yes, i am very out of my mind." After he said that he pointed his gun at Jessica and shot her on her stomach and chest.

"JESSI!!!!" yelled Tiffany as she ran over to Jessica who was now curently bleeding. Yuri, Hyoyeon and Taeyeon (Jessica's friends) ran over to Nichkhun and tackled him to prevent him from shooting Jessica again.

Jessica's head was on Tiffany's lap as she began to cough up some blood. "Yah, you can't leave me yet Jessi."

Jessica smiled at little which soon dissapeared as she was in and out of consciousness.

"Tiif, if i don't make it out of here alive, i just want you to know that I've been  in love with you ever since we met when we were younger."

"Don't say that." sobbed Tiffany, "You'll be alive and then we can live together happily."

"I love you in past, in the prensent and also in the future Tiff." Jesssica said as she closed her eyes and went to an eternal sleep.


So everybody this was my first ever written story, I hope you guys liked it! Oh and by the way this isn't the real ending of this story XD. I'll post the sequel  tomorrow hopefully~~~ See you guys then!! :)