Double Birthday

Double Birthday - Ken and Ravi

The rays of the sun barely were seen over the horizon, with the darkness of night slightly reseeding, you were already walking to the dorm of the VIXX members. Bag handles filled your hands, looking around with the cool around nipping at your warm skin, you couldn’t help but smile. Today, two exciting things were happening. One, VIXX was returning home from a very, very long tour. Two, you were going to throw a surprise party for Ken and Ravi, since they were on tour for so long you hadn’t been able to give them a proper birthday party. Yet today was the day and you couldn’t wait to see them. 

Punching in the code to their dorm, the welcome jingle unlocked the door for you, picking up the many bags by your legs, you pushed the door open.

The stale air in the dorm was refreshing, always reminding you when you returned home from a long trip. A smile curled onto your lips, turning on a few lights, you closed the door behind you, walking into the kitchen you placed the bags on the counter. Pulling out the ice cream and the cake, you slid both of them respective places in the refrigerator and freezer.

Taking a moment, to survey the area, you lifted yourself onto their counter while your mind worked on creating the perfect surprise party.

"Hyung when will be be home?" Hyuk whined sitting next to Ravi.

"Soon enough, just take a nap and we will be home." Ravi, put on his headphones, choosing a playlist, he leaned his head back on the headrest and looked out the window.

"Leo hyung, can I play on your phone?" Hyuk asked with a bright smile looking over the back of his chair. Leo looked up from his phone with his regular expressionless expression. "N-Never mind" Hyuk said, turning around and sitting in his seat.

"N, do you have a fun game to play with me?" Hyuk tried once more.

"I have a game!" N got an idea with a smile suddenly on his face.

"What is it?!" Hyuk bounced in his seat happily.

"It is the called the quiet game, have you heard of it?" N said with a smile as Hyuk’s smile disappeared just as quickly as it came.

"Ha Ha Ha very funny." Hyuk folded his arms and sat in his chair.

Moving some furniture out of the way, you finally started to see the potential of their space. Going back to your bags, you pulled out some streamers and started hanging them all around. Sparkling streamers caught the early light of the day, with a smile small rainbows started to fill their apartment. 

Taking a small break, you watched the sunrise, opening some windows the cool yet promising morning air made you smile. Once the sun made it above the horizon, you got back to work.

Cleaning their place a little as you worked, you just wanted everything to be perfect for them.

After a few hours, you looked at the clock. The hour hand barely reached noon, with a smile on your face, you knew that you have time to change before they would be home. Grabbing your bags, you took off running back to your place, with under an hour to go until they were home, you couldn’t hold back your excitement.

The members of VIXX stood up from their seats and stretched. Grabbing their bags, they walked through the plane and through the tunnel to the terminal where their driver was waiting for them. 

Fans lined the airport, screaming and calling their names at the top of their lungs. Taking some gifts and giving some autographs the boys moved through the screaming girls with the only desire to go home.

Grabbing their luggage and making their way to the van, the girls seemed to follow them. Putting in some earphones helped drown out their screams and confessions. Placing their bags in the back of the van, they made their way to their seats, some slept while others tweeted that they were home for a while. 

The care ride to the dorm seemed that it would never come soon enough. Exhausted, tired and hungry they made their way up through the flights of stairs to their dorm. 

The members all gathered outside of the door while Hongbin punched in the code.

The welcoming sound of the code being entered quieted everyone down inside, with their families, friends and co workers in their apartment they were in for a big surprise. Turning off the lights, they entered the place.

"Home at last!" N happily called, but the next thing they new people were jumping up from their hiding places and yelling ‘surprise’.

Scaring some of the members, you bit your lip while they looked around, their eyes as wide as they could make them.

"W-What is all of this for?" Ravi stuttered.

"For your birthday and Ken’s too." You smiled as other people cheered and blew party whistles happily.

"You threw a surprise party for us?" Ken asked looking at you seriously.

"Y-Yeah, surprise party slash welcome home party." You admitted. "I had to, a good friend wouldn’t forget their friend’s birthday’s" You added while VIXX wrapped you in a group hug.

"Wait! Is there cake?" Hyuk asked in all seriousness.

"Yes and ice cream!" You called out from the middle of the tight hug.

"Wah we really have a great friend!" Leo said with a smile. Everyone eventually pulled away from the hug, taking their luggage into their bedrooms you got the cake and ice cream out.

Just as quickly as they left, they came back wanting the sweets and sugar from the cake and ice cream. Happily passing out scoops of ice cream and pieces of cake you smiled, while they all happily mingled with their friends, family and coworkers.

"Thank you _______." Ravi commented standing next to you.

"You’re welcome." You looked at him with a smile.

"I thought you forgot about my birthday, but I am glad that I was wrong." He said pulling you into a friend side hug.

"I couldn’t forget about you. You were just on tour, so I combined Ken and your birthday parties together." You said while hugging him.

"You’re a great friend, thank you." He says with a smile before pulling away.

Everyone had a great time talking and laughing but when it was time for everyone to leave, you could tell how tired the boys were. Sitting down on the couches, and yawning, nothing could have been more obvious.

Sitting on the couch with them, Hyuk rested his head on your shoulder with Hongbin on the other shoulder. Leo leaned his head against your legs as well as the other members that all started to fall asleep on you.

Looking around, you grabbed a few blankets and laid them on top of the tired members. A while later you tried getting up but you really couldn’t do anything since they were so heavy. Smiling and turning off the lamp beside you, you smiled petting Ken’s head.

"Happy birthday." You whispered before taking in their beautiful sleeping faces before falling asleep yourself..